[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

a coe good for this build?
how do u do so much chaos dmg ?
"
SpaceJanitor wrote:
sub 7k es / not using fortify on wb? Nice dps and if you play well seems great, but thats way too little defense.

What would you give up? Herald of Ash, Bloodrage or the Wither totem or Immortal Call setups? Or maybe leave out Inc. Critical Strikes and rely on the Ascendancy to keep up your power charges with random non-crits?
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
--------------------------------------
Why not use a minion damage gem in the chest piece, instead of melee phys or melee damage on full life? Makes it easier to color the chest, and gives the same damage.
"
Ashwin wrote:
Why not use a minion damage gem in the chest piece, instead of melee phys or melee damage on full life? Makes it easier to color the chest, and gives the same damage.

The minion damage gem does not work with Blade Flurry because Blade Flurry is listed as an "Attack, AoE, Melee" gem and the minion damage support only works if a gem has the "Minion" tag.
"
wafflah wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:

The minion damage gem does not work with Blade Flurry because Blade Flurry is listed as an "Attack, AoE, Melee" gem and the minion damage support only works if a gem has the "Minion" tag.

Read his immortal claws description again, please.

PS: what was these claws price on Essence normal?
Last edited by phx on Nov 29, 2016, 1:47:17 PM
"
phx wrote:
"
wafflah wrote:
"
Ashwin wrote:

Read his immortal claws description again, please.

PS: what was these claws price on Essence normal?

I know what The Scourge does. The problem is with the gem mechanic itself. Since Blade Flurry isn't a "Minion" gem the Minion Damage Support Gem doesn't apply to it in the first place.

An example would be to link Controlled Destruction Support to Blade Flurry and hope it increases the of the skill because you wear Crown of Eyes. Since Controlled Destruction Support only affects SPELLS and Blade Flurry is considered and ATTACK the support gem won't even be applied to Blade Flurry in the first place so Crown of Eyes can't affect it.

Through this example you can see that although The Scourge converts all minion damage into global damage, Minion Damage Support, which only applies to MINION skill gems, won't work with Blade Flurry because it is an ATTACK skill gem.

P.S. Sorry if my English is lacking. It's not my first language.
Last edited by wafflah on Nov 29, 2016, 2:09:35 PM
Hello. I'm still pretty new to the game and I have a question about where you are getting endurance charges from. I see that IC is proc'ing in your helm, but when I look through the rest of the gear and passives I'm not sure how you gather charges to discharge. Could someone shine a little light on this for me?

Thanks
could you upload a vid with phoenix and chimaira ?
would be interested how this performs vs them
thx alot
"
wafflah wrote:
I know what The Scourge does. The problem is with the gem mechanic itself. Since Blade Flurry isn't a "Minion" gem the Minion Damage Support Gem doesn't apply to it in the first place.

An example would be to link Controlled Destruction Support to Blade Flurry and hope it increases the of the skill because you wear Crown of Eyes. Since Controlled Destruction Support only affects SPELLS and Blade Flurry is considered and ATTACK the support gem won't even be applied to Blade Flurry in the first place so Crown of Eyes can't affect it.

Through this example you can see that although The Scourge converts all minion damage into global damage, Minion Damage Support, which only applies to MINION skill gems, won't work with Blade Flurry because it is an ATTACK skill gem.

P.S. Sorry if my English is lacking. It's not my first language.

the guide makes no mention of using the minion damage SUPPORT gem, but rather just getting the stat off gear and jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info