[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
So I gotta ask, why do you write 100% crit? Isn't the max capped at 95%?

The critical strike chance cap is 95%, however, this can be bypassed by using the Assassin's Mark Curse. Assassin's Mark adds a FLAT 10% (6% against bosses) critical strike chance on top of your final maximum critical strike chance (specifically enemies that are cursed).

"
mike4211 wrote:
Sorry if this has already been covered but I've read half the thread and I didn't see it being addressed so I'm gonna be the 1000+ hr noob:

Why does the "minion damage" on hit affect your poison and bleed if you have no minions? (I believe I understand this is where we keep getting the 140% global damage number) I thought from the obvious wording, the wiki, and numerous reddit posts that applied poison and bleeds would be affected by "minion damage" only if they were inflicted by a minion... Can someone state the obvious here? Is this a bug that the player gets "minion damage" bonuses without using minions?

Because of the modifier "Increases and reductions to Minion Damage also affects you" from the Scourge claws. Which basically implies that increased minion damage gets converted to "increased damage" for the player (aka increased global damage).

"
Ashwin wrote:
Why not use a minion damage gem in the chest piece, instead of melee phys or melee damage on full life? Makes it easier to color the chest, and gives the same damage.

The minion damage support gem will "only" apply to a minion gem (a gem with the tag "minion" on it). It does not apply to anything else.

"
Natobomb wrote:
Hello. I'm still pretty new to the game and I have a question about where you are getting endurance charges from. I see that IC is proc'ing in your helm, but when I look through the rest of the gear and passives I'm not sure how you gather charges to discharge. Could someone shine a little light on this for me?

Thanks

It originates from the Claws of Magpie node on the tree via the modifier "25% chance to Steal Power, Frenzy, and Endurance Charges on Hit with Claws."

"
Nyurael wrote:
could you upload a vid with phoenix and chimaira ?
would be interested how this performs vs them
thx alot

If/when I have extra time, I will. I'll probably snip a recording from my stream at some point.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 29, 2016, 7:02:58 PM
What do you think about using a bone helm instead of abyssus?
"
Uldy wrote:
What do you think about using a bone helm instead of abyssus?

You can do that, yes. However, Abyssus will still give us more damage (it gives us a lot of physical damage to attacks and 200%+ multiplier). It's really up to you, you can test both of them out and see which one you like better.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 29, 2016, 7:59:23 PM
hows the build with the nerfs?
how about life version with scourge, it is viable?
Noticed you haven't really addressed stuns in your guide. If Skyforths aren't an option (new league), what would be the ideal way to manage stuns in your opinion? Specifically for the CI version.
IGN: Impair
"
Impaired wrote:
Noticed you haven't really addressed stuns in your guide. If Skyforths aren't an option (new league), what would be the ideal way to manage stuns in your opinion? Specifically for the CI version.

I've seen Eye of Chayula (amulet) mentioned somewhere. Of course it's a huge loss for all the stats that you would otherwise have had on a good ammy, but if you're getting stomped on..
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
"
wafflah wrote:

I know what The Scourge does. The problem is with the gem mechanic itself. Since Blade Flurry isn't a "Minion" gem the Minion Damage Support Gem doesn't apply to it in the first place.

An example would be to link Controlled Destruction Support to Blade Flurry and hope it increases the of the skill because you wear Crown of Eyes. Since Controlled Destruction Support only affects SPELLS and Blade Flurry is considered and ATTACK the support gem won't even be applied to Blade Flurry in the first place so Crown of Eyes can't affect it.

You're overcomplicating things. Scourge and Crown of Eyes only apply to INCREASES and REDUCTIONS, the minion damage support gem and controlled destruction are MORE modifiers and wouldn't grant you bonuses regardless of tags.
"
Impaired wrote:

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kiara%27s_Determination

"
joshyburger33 wrote:
hows the build with the nerfs?

Still amazing.

"
how about life version with scourge, it is viable?

You can do life, but I do not recommend it. CI is better in all ways.

"
Impaired wrote:

There are several ways to deal with stuns:

-Player skill-level (play better, know your terrain, know the mobs you are dealing with...etc).
-Kiara's Determination makes you immune to stuns and other things (listed in the flask section).
-Cast when damage taken setup with frost wall
-Could even use Valyrium ring
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 30, 2016, 4:12:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info