[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
Qaen wrote:
"

Please post your full gear and tree. You are obviously missing something critical.

Been playing the build a bit more. I switched to abyssus, and indeed i'm reaching 100k ish tooltip with HoA - hatred - vaal haste - Taste - promise - lion's roar - conc effect

I'll get my hands on a witchbrew, the difference I notice in clearspeed comes from that obviously considering the power of the flask.

I keep dying time to time with abyssus, but that comes from a lack of practice at encounters.

Conclusion : nevermind, all working good here.

But to be honest, the claws are doing an amazing job considering how BAD the claws nodes are vs the dagger ones. Wondering about a Loath bane + scourge offhand too.

Btw you got sick gloves mate

Oh ok cool! Yeah, I wish I had Loath bane so I could really test several setups. However, the main point for making this build is to show everyone that you can make builds without mirrored weapons that can compete (or even be better, i.e. my blade vortex build beats all mirrored builds in damage) with mirrored weapon builds.

Once claws get a real buff, this build will be even better.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 27, 2016, 5:14:54 PM
Is this build viable for first league character? I've never done CI build, and this one looks amazing. Also I want to use Blade Flurry, since this is a new skill. Just wondering if I should go maximum life build, or I can go this version, with CI and those Claws (without them for unknown amount of time, needed to buy them)?
Testing this build for ssf // league starter level 44 atm clearing stuff fast and easy
gear

tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAceDkgRLxGWFe0V_Ra_IvQmlSoLKwo9X0X0RwZJUUmxUlNUvVxAXfJh4mSvaoxsC20Zb1dwUnX9f8aEb4o4j_qTJ5UulouXlZf0otmmf7DYtMW1SMgU0NDUQtW518_b5-tj7UHviPDV9W_5Nw==?accountName=Recovary&characterName=Flurii
Shaper is not a variant that can be actually used for showcasing imbalanced poison+bleed.
I wondering you killing chimera or hydra with any extra damage mods on the map.

p.s. Lord Abyssus pws shit.
As the title says...this build is only for Uber/Shaper Deletion, for mapping is very very squishy because of Abyssus...for example just try to do Deathless Dark Forest Boss with Vulnerability mod and -60% recovery life/ES :-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
i tried blade flurry with loath bane+shield assassin (no crown of eyes ofc), 10,5k es 30%evasion 40%block iiq gem and 194iiq/393iir, with lvl 6 20quality blade flurry i had 114k dps with full charges, taste of hate and atziri promise ( no abyssus ofc ), using lion's roar aswell, would be 150k dps

you can get easy to 300-350k+ with dual wield loath bane and no mf :p or 250k with loath+shield
talking about no concentrated effect tooltip, else with abyssus+conc effect 500k+ dps with shield
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 28, 2016, 2:58:41 AM
still wondering how flat chaos damage foils/claws/daggers fair upa gainst the dual claws or bino's/deaths hand

i imagine you'd be much more reliant on the poison damage, so no good vs things that are immune to poison, but otherwise it could be a cheap alternative.
HI! What to do with stuns if i don't have skyforth?
As other people say, I want to see this build going to hydra and chimera action before start of the league.
"
DarkSeth666 wrote:
Is this build viable for first league character? I've never done CI build, and this one looks amazing. Also I want to use Blade Flurry, since this is a new skill. Just wondering if I should go maximum life build, or I can go this version, with CI and those Claws (without them for unknown amount of time, needed to buy them)?

Yes, it will be viable. Simply use the best claws you can get (rare or unique) as you level up. You could even go daggers and then respect into claws once you are able to get scourge claws. I highly recommend going CI over life.

"
ANALizKALa wrote:
HI! What to do with stuns if i don't have skyforth?

For the most part you will kill everything off-screenish, however, there are ways to deal with stun such as using Kiara's Determination.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Nov 28, 2016, 9:48:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info