[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

quick question. how would you link up vulnerability if you were going to use a curse?
"
Grumpymofo wrote:
quick question. how would you link up vulnerability if you were going to use a curse?

This works great for me: Vulnerability + Curse on Hit + Orb of Storms.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
hey, I am following this build for a long time, but something is wrong with my build, I will upload my blade flurry dps. Please help me to find the problem thank you!

dps of my blade flurry is only 8153 only with buffs
Hi Zabo or other players who can help

I like this build verry much and i can do most of contend. Today i tried the first breach and it wasnt a problem.
What a big problem is for me. I die every 15 or 20 % of experience at a frozen breach or a lightning stunned breach.
Most breaches are not a problem also in lvl 15 maps. But if its a little lag or i used kiara and then i was frozen again its done.
So i was at 80 % and died 4 times in a day. now i am at 0% after diing in lab because of short lag. Thats for me the biggest problem now. if i cant leach for a extrem short time i death. I havent the currency for a better chest and for skyforth i will never have. for such a big invest my playtime is to short.
i bought a kiaras what was extremly expensive for me and it didn work for me.

i have no problem with normal contend (shaper and guardians not tried) but with the breaches.
from 86 to 90 i didnd do any breach, because i need the archivment for 90. and that works fine.
But since then no chance.
Perhaps there are some advices i dont know. youre welcome to help me, if you have some good idea.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Jan 30, 2017, 8:59:31 AM
Hi guys,

I'm planning to try this build with guardians.

I've drop a T16 map: lair of hydra.

Hydra is immune to poison, is there any change to make the fight easier ? I'm thinking replacing voidheart by a phys damage ring ?

Or even without poison the fight is viable ?

is there other change that I can do for this particular fight ?

Thanks for your answers !

"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

Hydra is immune to poison, is there any change to make the fight easier ? I'm thinking replacing voidheart by a phys damage ring ?

The build as it is, can do any boss. I've killed all the guardians (including the poison/bleed immune) in a couple of seconds. However, for the poison immune bosses you have the right idea of swapping out Voidheart with another physical damage ring (I recommend a steel ring that has implicit and explicit physical damage to attacks).

The most important part for any of these boss fights is understanding their mechanics and and how to dodge their heavy hits.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 30, 2017, 9:52:26 AM
"
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

The build as it is, can do any boss. I've killed all the guardians (including the poison/bleed immune) in a couple of seconds. However, for the poison immune bosses you have the right idea of swapping out Voidheart with another physical damage ring (I recommend a steel ring that has implicit and explicit physical damage to attacks).

The most important part for any of these boss fights is understanding their mechanics and and how to dodge their heavy hits.

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I'll get a steel ring and try this out !
"
partyboy79 wrote:
"
"
partyboy79 wrote:
Hi guys,

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I'll get a steel ring and try this out !

No problem! I'll be responding to the other posts as well as soon as I get a chance to read them. I've been pretty busy recently.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Hi, Unchained, have a question. What do you think i should improve and should i improve something since iam pretty happy at that point with the build. Here's my gear.
Spoiler

Here's my skilltree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAEJB5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_LggyMjQKNbk7fD1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1fJWFpZ8FxAXfJfamNDZK9qjGvbbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BScLt1_XgZf8aCU4RvhKKExYauijiMC42Bj8GP-pMnlouXlZf0m7WhL6KjotmnK7DYtAy0xbVIuMq42bl8vG--isGgwcXDOsgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv9tr5N_sJ?accountName=brabusbg&characterName=XcDnT

I have 5.3K tooltip in HO with HoA, Hatred , Discipline and golem up (thats with inc aoe, with conc its 8.2K). My ES is 8.5K. Crit chance is 75% with 6 power charges (pretty sure its capped with my diamond flask) and chance to hit is 90% with golem. So any suggestions/tips? :)
PS: I'll reroll the ES on my ring as soon as i can (or just get a better one) since iam trying to save for skyforths atm iam using it mostly cause of the T1 accuracy. Also probly gonna get a better amy as soon as i can find one with the right stregngth/dex stats, %ES, flat phys and crit chance/multi or accuracy.Decided to make lil changes on the skill tree since you encouraged us all to do it :) Ty for the great build, man!Love your stream!
NO PROOOOOOOBLEM ! :)
hey, I am following this build for a long time, but something is wrong with my build, I will upload my blade flurry dps. Please help me to find the problem thank you!

dps of my blade flurry is only 5182 in town

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info