[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

"
hmcg020 wrote:

Is the single screen shot you posted before, or after the attack speed nerf?

114k dmg/hit is a viable tooltip with his gear this league if you really minmax the build. I have significantly worse gear (no helm enchant, worse claws, no dmg on my rare two-stone ring, worse jewels, only atk spd on gloves, no doryani belt, etc.) and can tooltip warrior to 96k dmg/hit without a warchief totem (I prefer a wither totem even though it doesn't affect the tooltip).

"
hmcg020 wrote:
Hey
How are you getting "100% critical" when you have a max of 95% chance and 90% chance to hit?

See wiki formulas to confirm math if you would like

- (.9* .9* .95) = 76.95% chance to crit

I'm also not quite sure where the 100% crit claim comes from, but you can bypass the crit cap with either assassin's mark and/or a diamond flask. Unless you're close to crit-capped, a diamond flask helps a lot. You'll be effectively capped with 78% tooltip crit chance. Diamond flask effects are not reflected in the tooltip or sheet calculations at all. If you have 95% crit chance and a diamond flask, you can get 100%-(100%-5%)*(100%-5%)=99.75% effective crit chance with a diamond flask. IMHO, it's not worth pushing beyond 95% crit chance with this build, however you go about achieving it.

Also, there is (or at least was) a bug in blade flurry. The initial hit ignores accuracy. This is similar but not exactly the same as a bug in Blast Rain during the first 1-2 leagues when it was introduced. Presumably this means you only need to roll accuracy once on crits instead of twice. If the bug still exists, I wouldn't trust the sheet or tooltip estimates on them either.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on Jan 28, 2017, 1:21:48 AM
Hi, Unchained. Cureently running your build and i freaking love it! I got these 295 pdps rare claws today
Spoiler
do you think Scourge claw beats them or i should roll with them in off-hand for example. Thank you for your nice build :)
Last edited by brabusbg on Jan 28, 2017, 4:24:13 PM
Hi, there is any other way to gain power charger without skyforts and without losing time with ball lightning? For ex. can i replace one of gem in chest for pcoc ? If yes, with one?
Hi,

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong ? my dps is nowhere near what i believe it should be, even though im using abyssus. I use discipline and herald of ash + blood rage. have around 5k es with discipline but when i change abyssus to es helm i can get over 6k but dmg is affected.

Char name BFerrari.
I recently tried to respec from Mathils dagger life poison/bleed bf into this one. Im not sure if im doing it right.
Im using fatal toxins still from mathils updated vid, but advised to change to skip those and get voidheart if im doing claws.

I noticed my damage is lower with daggers and crit chance is worse (since i was using steel rings - might need to change to diamond rings?)

my bf tooltip dmg is 5.8k with HoA+Hatred+Abyssus (not using doryanis)
(With abyssus my ES/lightning res is shit - really need to get better gear for using this. Doryanis belt will mess me up even harder)

Not sure how you guys get all that crazy damage.

Will it improve greatly if i change into doryanis belt, diamond ring + voidheart?
Also i do not have skyforths.

How much does the scourges summon affect damage? Is it a lot better to have %minion damage than raw +damage or +physical damage?

How would Scourge + off stick deaths hand work for the chaos dmg?

Last edited by Mayonnaisu on Jan 28, 2017, 2:24:30 PM
"
brabusbg wrote:
Hi, Unchained. Cureently running your build and i freaking love it! I got these 295 pdps rare claws today
Spoiler
do you think Scourge claw beats them or i should roll with them in off-hand for example. Thank you for your nice build :)

Of course Scourge claw is better, it's on par or even better than mirrored daggers (if min/maxed properly). If you run into any issues feel free to ask for help. Usually you'd want to post all of your gear (and tree) so this way we can see where you need improvements.

"
kozac wrote:
Hi,

Can someone tell me what am i doing wrong ? my dps is nowhere near what i believe it should be, even though im using abyssus. I use discipline and herald of ash + blood rage. have around 5k es with discipline but when i change abyssus to es helm i can get over 6k but dmg is affected.

Char name BFerrari.

Hello. Here are some things that I see wrong from glancing at your character:

1. You are missing links. Make sure to copy the links from the build guide.
2. If you don't have skyforth boots then use orb of storms + pcoc + increased critical strike.
3. You barely have any flat accuracy on your gear. Accuracy is extremely important.
4. No quality on gems.
5. Your flasks are also not optimal.

You can make gradual improvements. I recommend farming and leveling up as you improve your gear.

"
Mayonnaisu wrote:
I recently tried to respec from Mathils dagger life poison/bleed bf into this one. Im not sure if im doing it right.
Im using fatal toxins still from mathils updated vid, but advised to change to skip those and get voidheart if im doing claws.

I noticed my damage is lower with daggers and crit chance is worse (since i was using steel rings - might need to change to diamond rings?)

my bf tooltip dmg is 5.8k with HoA+Hatred+Abyssus (not using doryanis)
(With abyssus my ES/lightning res is shit - really need to get better gear for using this. Doryanis belt will mess me up even harder)

Not sure how you guys get all that crazy damage.

Will it improve greatly if i change into doryanis belt, diamond ring + voidheart?
Also i do not have skyforths.

How much does the scourges summon affect damage? Is it a lot better to have %minion damage than raw +damage or +physical damage?

How would Scourge + off stick deaths hand work for the chaos dmg?

-Your links are not optimal. I highly recommend copying the links for the CI build, your damage will go up significantly.

-Make sure that you have enough flat accuracy on your gear (90%+ chance to hit is recommended).

-You can use steel/diamond rings for now. Voidheart is definitely a powerful alternative and I recommend getting it for end-game.

-%Minion damage = Global damage. As stated in the guide, it will increase everything and thus it has the highest priority.

-I do not recommend Death's Hand in the off-hand. I've tried it and it yields less damage than dual-wielding scourge claws.

I do encourage making your own changes and see what fits your play-style better. One example would be to go claw/shield (with ES bone helmet), this would yield more ES at the cost of damage.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 28, 2017, 10:43:14 PM
Currently running this tree setup and wondering what I should drop for what to get more damage and get the charisma auras as well since I do not have a skyforth, I'm also not getting to the crit cap but I'm assuming this is because I don't have a Claw Critical Strike Chance and Multiplier and some jewels: http://poeplanner.com/AAQAAO0WAAB0AQkNfA5ID6sRDxEvEVARlhXXFe0V_Ra_GyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_Lgg1uT1fRPtF9EcGSVFJsUscS65MLUyzUDBSU1S9VmNcQFxrXfJfamNDZAlkr2qMa9tsC20ZbTdtbG9XcFJ1_X_GglOESIRvhq6KOIwLjYGPwY_6kyeWi5eVl_ShL6LZpyusmLDYtAy0xbVIuNm5fL6KwcXDOsNtyBTK08_p0B_Q0NW51gfXz9lb2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8uH1b_fX-Tf9YDsNB5kQkjIyTI5Z8ISivG_ZhgAAAAAA
Last edited by Wongnim on Jan 29, 2017, 3:40:28 PM
Ok, so there's my gear
Spoiler

Here's my skill tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQEJB5kNfA5ID6sPxBCSES8RUBGWFdcV7RX9Fr8ZihqPGyUgbiL0JIsnqSoLKjgrCiy_LggyMjQKNbk7fD1fRfRHBklRSbFLHEuuTI5Ms1AwUilSU1S9VeBWY1fJWFpZ8FxAXfJfamNDZK9qjGvbbAhsC20ZbWxvV3BScLt1_XgZf8aCU4RvhKKExYauijiMC42Bj8GP-pMnlouXlZf0m7WhL6KjotmnK7DYtAy0xbVIuMq42bl8vG--isGgwcXDOsgUytPP6dAf0NDVudYH18_ZW9mG2-fdSOLV6QLquutj7BjssO1B74jv6_DV8Yry4fVv9tr5N_sJ
I did some slightly changes on the skill tree so i can get some more ES and a bit of multiplier. I currently have 8.5K ES and 5.3K tooltip in HO with HoA, Hatred, Discipline and golem up with 90% chance to hit and 74% crit chance with power charges, with diamond flask iam sure iam capped. I know my gear is not the best. For example my ring and amy, but i needed fire res to cap my resist and wanted to have ES for some more survive ability + stats so i wont have issues leveling my gems.The ring i bought cheap for like 10c or smth like that (was pretty good deal imo). I know steel ring will beat diamond in every aspect but i cant find one with that much accuracy and fire res + flat phys on it for less than 3-4 ex lol.Gonna reroll that ES as soon as i can. Iam pretty much happy atm with the build. Farming all guardians easily with 1-2 deaths (sometimes even deathless if mods are easy). Deathless atziri every time ( still didnt attempted uber, cause i sell the fragments i get. Trying to save for skyforths, wanna give them a try, but still not even close to them with like 13ex in my pocket lol)

Last edited by brabusbg on Jan 29, 2017, 4:05:24 AM
Saw this guide and would like to repec my BV char. How to deal with stun/freeze in the LL variant if I can't use the skyforths (too expensive atm for me :))?

Have a Presence of Chayula but will loose alot of damage on the amulet slot

Have a 6L Shavs and don't wanna sell it for a 6L vaal regalia to go CI
"
Saw this guide and would like to repec my BV char. How to deal with stun/freeze in the LL variant if I can't use the skyforths (too expensive atm for me :))?

Have a Presence of Chayula but will loose alot of damage on the amulet slot

Have a 6L Shavs and don't wanna sell it for a 6L vaal regalia to go CI

Kiara's Determination.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info