[2.6] CI Best Scourge ClawFlurry, Up to 134+ Mill DPS,Uber/Shaper/Guardians, Budget Version Inc.

Whats your thought on using a skin of the loyal? would it be viable for end game? currently only at like 3.5k es, cant afford better gear...
"
safety2nd wrote:
Whats your thought on using a skin of the loyal? would it be viable for end game? currently only at like 3.5k es, cant afford better gear...

if you can't afford a bunch of expensive gear this is not the build for you m8.

and no skin is bad you need a lot of es and chest is pretty much where it comes from, pick up a 900+ chest and some 250+ gloves make sure you have es flat and % on rings/amu along with all the other stats you need. It's not cheap but you will see 8k+ es easy enough.
"
MaidenPain wrote:
Hi Unchained!

First of all I would like to thank you for this build! Have a lot of fun :0)

I need kinda advice how to improve my gear in order to get more damage. It would be nice if you`ll give me several next steps for gear upgrade. Here is my gear:

I have capped resists with both setups (with Abyssus/Hubris) but it would be nice to get more damage.

When I`m using setup with Abyssus and Sorrow Wise gloves in hideout I have 13,5k tooltip damage/86% cth/7778 es (with Discipline/Hatred/HoA/Ice Golem and Concentrated Effect without charges/flasks.
With another setup (Hubris and Ghoul Hold gloves) and same auras/supports I have 6,6k/89%/9635

At the moment I`m trying to reroll my second Abyssus with Blade Flurry damage enchant in order to get lower damage taken.

So my main questions are:
1. What would be my 5 next steps to improve dps?
2. Am I right that 37% poison Voidheart is better than 50/30?
3. Which enchantment on Abyssus is better: 40% damage or 12% increased AoE?
4. What about getting Culling strike on offhand Scourge?

Thx in advance! No problem :)

acc is important make sure you have enough need gloves with acc and es and whatever other stats on all the time. get a better abyssus, get better scourges, get a better amulet with acc and phys dmg on it and it will likely be better than your minion dmg one.

could go with a 21/20 bf and some other gems like a 21 hated and disc and a 21/20 or 20/23 hoa. need 20/20 inc aoe/conc for maps/bosses lvl 20 is missing out on some dmg

if you have issues with your dmg get the 40% more dmg else inc aoe helps with clear speed.

who needs culling? builds rapes everything

Took down shaper today with a modified vesion of this build.

Changed some skill gems, a couple items, and some of the passive points.

Pretty simple, had 1 extra portal, but I feel that was more my inexperience with the fight.

10.4k ES, 75/75/75/100 Res, and mucho damage

I don't use an abyssus, i feel its makes you too squishy. I go with steel rings I crafted as mini-abyssuses and go with a a fat ES helm. Also got a Hatred enchant that frees up some passive points so I can use the 3 auras without charisma. Working on getting skyforth but that damage is def there already.

Thank you for the great guide, and the fun bladeflurry action.
Last edited by kushorange on Jan 27, 2017, 12:18:47 PM
"
kazeshi wrote:
"
safety2nd wrote:

and no skin is bad you need a lot of es and chest is pretty much where it comes from, pick up a 900+ chest and some 250+ gloves make sure you have es flat and % on rings/amu along with all the other stats you need. It's not cheap but you will see 8k+ es easy enough.

Im just really stuck at this point. Every build ive done so far I cant seem to make it past T8 maps. either I die too much or cant kill things. I was doing a ST CoC with the scourge claws and was trying for CI cause Im pretty sick of the lack of survivability with life builds. But ES is so meta that the prices are nuts. I was hoping respecing to this build would help but i guess not...
"
safety2nd wrote:
"
kazeshi wrote:
"
safety2nd wrote:

Im just really stuck at this point. Every build ive done so far I cant seem to make it past T8 maps. either I die too much or cant kill things. I was doing a ST CoC with the scourge claws and was trying for CI cause Im pretty sick of the lack of survivability with life builds. But ES is so meta that the prices are nuts. I was hoping respecing to this build would help but i guess not...

This build isn't THAT expensive or difficult. You just need to get to level 85ish for it to take off. Post your items or take your character off private so we can look and help you.

You are most likely doing something wrong, since this build is ezpz to wreck.
"
kushorange wrote:

Took down shaper today with a modified vesion of this build.

Changed some skill gems, a couple items, and some of the passive points.

Pretty simple, had 1 extra portal, but I feel that was more my inexperience with the fight.

10.4k ES, 75/75/75/100 Res, and mucho damage

I don't use an abyssus, i feel its makes you too squishy. I go with steel rings I crafted as mini-abyssuses and go with a a fat ES helm. Also got a Hatred enchant that frees up some passive points so I can use the 3 auras without charisma. Working on getting skyforth but that damage is def there already.

Thank you for the great guide, and the fun bladeflurry action.

Glad to see others making their own tweaks to fit their playstyle. Looks great!
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Do people actually use conc for bosses?

I haven't tried it yet.
Hey

Thank you for making this build. The community seems to be loving it which is fantastic! I would really appreciate answers to a few questions below that would address many of the questions throughout the forum.

Is the single screen shot you posted before, or after the attack speed nerf?

How are you getting "100% critical" when you have a max of 95% chance and 90% chance to hit?

See wiki formulas to confirm math if you would like

- (.9* .9* .95) = 76.95% chance to crit

Your absolute maximum dps is 1,891,151.508 at 6 stacks, excluding all DoT, also excluding when you release those stacks.

See https://baaa.github.io/BladeFlurryDpsCalculator/ for your pre/post nerf dps at 6 stacks.

When we release, we deal an additional attack for every stack so that's 12 attacks of maximum average damage

- 114124.58*12 = 1,369,494.96 release damage

See http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Flurry for clarification on release dps

While building 6 stacks, we're doing less damage - 1375382.915 to be exact - though for hypothetical sake, lets assume you're doing 1,891,151.508 while getting to 6 stacks. This means that if you can release within 0.143 seconds after building those stacks in a minimum of 0.857 seconds, you will do the following front-end damage
(1,891,151.508 + 1,369,494.96)
= 3260646.468

Are you saying that your DoT is almost 7 million dps?

Cheers
No one can hear you poop in the forrest.
"
safety2nd wrote:

I wouldn't use Skin of the Loyal. It's a great armour for leveling up, however, end-game you want to get a high ES chest piece. I would highly recommend leveling up and farming for your gear. Perhaps even crafting. There are many ways to improve, you just have to put time and effort into it.

Quick Update:
I've managed to push the build's damage even further, I've updated the guide with a quick screenshot of the tool-tip. When I get the time I'll probably do another video of the improvements that I've made (gear, tree...etc). For the most recent updates and Q&A sessions, I recommend stopping by my stream where you can get live help or have your questions answered.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jan 27, 2017, 10:47:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info