Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

I'm REALLY excited!!

This reminds me of a show I watch about how some people can only interact with spirits when they're inside a magic circle. Also, it looks a lot like a more controllable/optional version of Beyond, which is also really cool!

The supporter packs look amazing as well. I might have to save up and get me those cloaks and that portal.

(Clearly I haven't even finished watching the trailers and I'm excited. Good job GGG!!)
Amazing update as always. Can't wait actually. :O
"
Gehinom wrote:
"
feelgod wrote:
i was worried about future of poe and currenst state of game

I'm worried about state of poe players that can't tell the difference between beyond and breach mechanics and quickly jump to blaming BF for being too good right after they dunked it into barrel full of chicken intestines.
If they could not issue proper assessment on any sort of preview information in the past two years, there is little hope that any other forecast would be even accidentally correct.

Maybe 5 years in one same game is really a bit too much for someone.

"
Odoakar wrote:

"
The more damage you inflict on them, the more treasure they'll part with during their escape.

You got to be kidding me...really? Why are you so focused on clear speed gameplay?

More single target damage does not equal clearspeed.

Singe target damage? Have you been playing PoE in last 2 years? There's no more single target damage, there's only AoE damage. Nowdays you don't even have to have one single target + one AoE skill, you just set up one 70-100k AoE skill and clear everything with it.
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
nikoon wrote:
Ok we got golden perandus mobs, now we have purple breach mobs.. Another content I can easily skip.. Can you PLZ GGG go back to format where hc version of league where different to sc? I understand that majority of kids want easy challenges and not to be challenged at all, but there are still a mature audience who want to be game HARD.. Something like beyond league or invasion league, hard content you CANNOT skip.. Think about it GGG, otherwise you lose all veteran players..

u have finished only 27/40 challenges and you are saying it is easy? I don't get it.

Anyway looking for a next league - love a GGG interaction with community and can't wait for their future changes!
Last edited by LoBa on Nov 19, 2016, 4:48:15 PM
"
Verdonix wrote:
I just want to say thank you for the steady and constant stream of updates, content, and improvements!

Thanks!

Amen, I love how their is new content every few months and also new MTX's in between, now if only GGG would take the 10% death penalty out now that exp is much slower that would be Awesome.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Verdonix wrote:
I just want to say thank you for the steady and constant stream of updates, content, and improvements!

Thanks!

Amen, I love how their is new content every few months and also new MTX's in between, now if only GGG would take the 10% death penalty out now that exp is much slower that would be Awesome.

Why don't you play an OP meta build and not die at all? I mean the meta is right there, if you don't play the meta, that's your problem.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
Breach... "Beyond but with frogger advancement!"
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.
Bought a pack because of the DirectX improvements!
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Verdonix wrote:

Thanks!

Why don't you play an OP meta build and not die at all? I mean the meta is right there, if you don't play the meta, that's your problem.

Um everyone dies at some point pal, and the only problem is your remark.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
ugh, won't play. busy bringing the ring to mordor!

but i'm wondering how you will motivate the ex "shaper service, bring your whole guild, i'll carry them"-blade vortex heros to play the new stuff after the "balancing changes".

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info