Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

Unlike Perandus and Essence leagues where beyond did not interact with current game content. Will breaches mobs be able to interact and spawn beyond. This would add difficulty and more challenge for super late game and challenge the best of players with challenging game mechanics. GGG could you give us information if it will be a thing?
looking forward to this new league and i just bought the breachlord pack :D
Nice
So another dps or gtfo league.

Power creep and some more power creep. Can't wait for the 100milion dps blade flurries clearing everything and 90% people running the same build.

Aslo, that marauder sweep gameplay part of video really does you no favors. It looks boring and bland.

Edit:

"
The more damage you inflict on them, the more treasure they'll part with during their escape.

You got to be kidding me...really? Why are you so focused on clear speed gameplay?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Nov 19, 2016, 4:46:11 AM
Bleach!
Weak content. That league was made only to gain time for the preparation of the act 5. It's weak content as the content of Darkshrine league imho. It's time to take a break in the game.
Grats GGG you are doing the same mistake as Blizzard - let's make super easy, super fast game for Kids.

but Remember

KIDS DON'T HAVE MONEY

I'm out

HC feels like SC now
Purple color makes me sick
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Nov 19, 2016, 5:24:12 AM
"
feelgod wrote:
i was worried about future of poe and currenst state of game

I'm worried about state of poe players that can't tell the difference between beyond and breach mechanics and quickly jump to blaming BF for being too good right after they dunked it into barrel full of chicken intestines.
If they could not issue proper assessment on any sort of preview information in the past two years, there is little hope that any other forecast would be even accidentally correct.

Maybe 5 years in one same game is really a bit too much for someone.

"
Odoakar wrote:

"
The more damage you inflict on them, the more treasure they'll part with during their escape.

You got to be kidding me...really? Why are you so focused on clear speed gameplay?

More single target damage does not equal clearspeed.
Last edited by Gehinom on Nov 19, 2016, 5:49:10 AM
Ok we got golden perandus mobs, now we have purple breach mobs.. Another content I can easily skip.. Can you PLZ GGG go back to format where hc version of league where different to sc? I understand that majority of kids want easy challenges and not to be challenged at all, but there are still a mature audience who want to be game HARD.. Something like beyond league or invasion league, hard content you CANNOT skip.. Think about it GGG, otherwise you lose all veteran players..
Last edited by nikoon on Nov 19, 2016, 5:47:28 AM
I am so hyped and I am so ready!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info