Announcing the Breach Challenge League and Path of Exile 2.5.0

Breach of the council!
Demonic Wings for 36 challenges done?! Sign me up coach !
"
Taious wrote:
Just me or does it look a lot like perandus league?

a lot worse. its fleeing beyond monsters + corrupted zones

the worst thing is "breach" depends on clear speed. actually supporting and rewarding the powercreep + clearspeed meta ... again

and "new items" you will have to collect in their "hundreds". those will be part of the challenge...
power creep, farm fast, farm lots ...
I find the lack of creativity in mechanics really disappointing
Last edited by PopeJo on Nov 19, 2016, 1:50:38 AM
jesus, another essence league. GG! Did u even.....!?
Will put some effort in PoE this update. I have played way to litle the past year. Update looks great!
Fidelis ad mortem!
Nice, im looking for more info and cant wait to try new league!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Is life going to be fixed somehow to make Kaoms Heart not a required item?
That's all cool but when are you're going to remove no ailments/no mana/life regen/hexproof mods from both maps and monsters?

Edit: never bought anything in POE (tabs/packs or anything) since I realised how much these mods destroy the game and that they should be removed.

Edit2: And hopefully this time no gaywings like it was in essence :)
Last edited by snecko on Nov 19, 2016, 2:31:40 AM
Another "Purple League" fully focusing on the biggest Problem PoE has, the Clearspeed Meta ... meh
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
i was worried about future of poe and currenst state of game, where game going etc since 2 years.. and here we go;

we got new 2 tendrils, 1 incinarate mtx

and new fucking leauge is beyond + rampage combination which encourages clear speed and power creep and mostly encourages watching tv while playing poe lol...*a guy generally plays 10-12aspeed chars saying this*

maybe some1 goes poison assassin bladeflurry to deal 1 million dmg*i bet people thought that too*, archers clear packs 3 screen away, brainless idiotic playerbase runs shaped strand with discarge or vaal spark to lvl 1000.. ohh and maybe we got another glacial hammer buff to melee this leauge eh..

after playing 10 years of d2, 5 years of d2 median mod, 5 years of poe... maybe i am getting old :D and this new arpg genre player*community* base is lowskilled + idiotic players who deserve only this version of poe

w/e i started grim dawn 3 days ago, ill probably pass this leauge until GGG realize they are out of touch about their game..

nothing more to say, poe is started to look like d3 and going that route mostly, which makes me sad

time to drink my vinktars and play grim dawn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info