[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Would like to know if it is possible to replace the claw with a dagger? There wont be big difference in term of skill tree. Is there any big downside using dagger over claw/sword?
akiris, ascendant class berserk - war bringer.
HeyKou, it is a pity that you did not read 1 post. Video section - [BLADE FLURRY] Shaper kill with Rusted sword, RLY??
markopolo112, just remember my twitch channel and visit the stream to see how I start on a new League.
Steamr0ller, just read 1 post video section
noob_woodpecker, sword - good total dps. claw - good life/mana leech. dagger - more often crits but dps is not higher than the sword
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
Last edited by mahsepp2 on Aug 1, 2017, 7:08:28 AM
@mahsepp2 will you be leveling this build as sunder or do you have a faster route? Seeing it goes mostly unchanged now in 3.0

Also have you thought about adding ruthlessness to this build?
Last edited by Xopoo on Aug 1, 2017, 11:28:10 AM
@mahsepp2 @xopoo I'm curious too to see how you will be leveling and clearing map later on (with Sunder or keeping the leveling and mapping with Blade flurry) !

@mahsepp2 What do you think about Lightning Coil vs other armor (Carcass, etc) in 3.0. Do you still think Lightning Coil is the best choice ? We are less going to be hit by big physical hits, and more by elemental hits, bleeding and stuff, in 3.0, no ?
Last edited by jamar on Aug 1, 2017, 12:43:53 PM
jamar, you just need to watch my video section - there are many interesting videos on what can my build
[BLADE FLURRY] 100% extra dmg minotaur - facetank? YES
jamar, I leveled with sunder in beta right up until 60 in tandem with BF. I kept buff on my and other aspects of the build to level the gem while I leveled.

After i hit 60 and started to map I went to BF only. With BF and a 5L chest and and Abyssus i was clearing t1-3 easy from 60-68

I was just seeing if there was something other than sunder that I could level quickly with, like onslaught/firetraps type set up
@mahsepp2 what do you think of this build for 3.0

I made some tweaks due to changes, like adding ele focus to the 6L

https://pastebin.com/rMJvbxJh
Last edited by Xopoo on Aug 1, 2017, 3:58:22 PM
ele focus disabled shock status
by the way its not 16M Dps, ~ 8M but still good build 3.0
Last edited by DagreX on Aug 1, 2017, 5:57:11 PM
U can follow my stream and u can see its ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info