[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Deathless shaper kill on beta with this build. The nerfs to crit multi definitely hurt but it wasn't too bad. Only thing in the game I couldn't do was Hall of Grandmasters (have to respec out of VP and run acquities for that comfortably)

Will be playing this on release
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Is this build much slower against Frost blades build comparing map clear speed?
Hiya Mahsepp! I know that there will be a huge nerf to abyssus(because GGG seems to swing the nerfbat every which way for some reason,) but there will also most likely be a large DPS boost with all the stuff we could get in 3.0, so taking into account those two things, what is going to be our new DPS for this budget build? Can you give us an update on that as soon as you can? Would still most likely be maining this guy due to the sheer amount of DPS he can dish out, but it would most likely be lower which would be sad, and BF builds are not known to be the best with clearspeed due to lower AOE despite it insta klling everyone in less than a second once you get to them, thanks in advance!
Last edited by marke34 on Jul 31, 2017, 8:46:25 AM
akiris, if u want map clear - then ye, frost blades have more clear speed maps. And sunder, and tornado shot, and spark, and another builds that have good map clear speed.
My build just have cheap equip and good survival. And easy game for labs, uber labs, shaper, uber atziri, corrupted guards, corrupted vaal templ and another end-game content.
did you watch the video where I killed shaper wearing a rusted sword?
marke34, huge nerf? no, i dont think that its huge nerf. Its minor nerf. And ye, 3.0 rly have another source for boost dps. And u dont read old posts.
Quote: in 3.0 my build has less dps. On the contrary, added new gems and Pantheon. That gives at least huge survivability and diversity in bust DPS. (c)
Do you think the sword or the claw version is better in your opinion. @ op
"
gm08872 wrote:
Do you think the sword or the claw version is better in your opinion. @ op

its simple:

Claws prowide additional life and mana leech, so its safer option
Thrusting Swords profide more DPS, so it more DD option.

have to notice that last mahsepp2 sword build have some troubles with ele-res according to his jewels
"
mahsepp2 wrote:
akiris, if u want map clear - then ye, frost blades have more clear speed maps. And sunder, and tornado shot, and spark, and another builds that have good map clear speed.
My build just have cheap equip and good survival. And easy game for labs, uber labs, shaper, uber atziri, corrupted guards, corrupted vaal templ and another end-game content.
did you watch the video where I killed shaper wearing a rusted sword?
marke34, huge nerf? no, i dont think that its huge nerf. Its minor nerf. And ye, 3.0 rly have another source for boost dps. And u dont read old posts.
Quote: in 3.0 my build has less dps. On the contrary, added new gems and Pantheon. That gives at least huge survivability and diversity in bust DPS. (c)

Yes, I'm searching build not only with good clear speed but with good survivability. As I can see it has since can tank shaper :)

One more question. Why you every few seconds spam Cry? There is a problem with life lech?
YEP
👉😳👈
Last edited by HeyKou on Dec 26, 2020, 10:39:42 AM
@mahsepp Yay! You finally returned to this build, and started responding to peeps again! I missed you, XD. I'm glad to see that this build will still be alive, and be extremely viable in 3.0, retaining its extremely high DPS, and actually get a huge buff when 3.0 rolls around in terms of survivability making it much easier to run around maps without taking too much damage, it would also be able to do elemental reflect maps without equipping a ring that reduces item rarity which is another plus, and IF this build does get a nerf to its DPS when 3.0 rolls around due to the minor nerf to the crit multi of the abyssus that does not get completely offset by the options you gain from 3.0, it will not lose that much.

Glad to see that this build will still be extremely viable DPS wise despite its nerf, XD, my fault for not looking at the earlier forum posts again before I asked that question to you, because I DID read it a few weeks ago, but I completely forgot about it until you reminded me, so my mistake. As for the clearspeed problem with blade flurry, I am planning on solving it by following Mikes' suggestion, and running with the sunder skill+multi+increased AOE for clearing packs/maps, and blade flurry+concentrated effect for rares/soloing bosses since it looks like there is nothing in your build that will hurt the DPS of sunder compared to blade flurry.

You even recommended using sunder before getting blade flurry, and then placing the gems I will not use in the 2nd weapon slot, so the gems still get to level while I kill enemies, seems like it would solve the clearspeed problem for the most part, unless I missed something, and sunder does not benefit from some of the stuff that blade flurry benefits from, or there is a better AOE skill to run with besides sunder to clear packs, guess I will see when I actually level my marauder using this build during the 3.0 era. I think my biggest fear is that sunder will not attack quickly enough, or deal enough hits to get frequent life leech from enemies in order to stay alive, though multistrike will most likely make this problem nonexistent. If it works, I can make an extremely cheap, OP build that accomplishes both clearing packs of enemies, and melting bosses faster than any other build in this forum including the more expensive ones, or remain competitive to them, while having insane life leech in the process, XD. Seeya later, and welcome back mahsepp!
Last edited by markopolo112 on Jul 31, 2017, 7:34:04 PM
Build and the guide looks very nice, probably going to use it for 3.0 :) Just wondering about War Bringer instead of Cloaked in Savagery... Do you have to hit some attack speed breakpoint to be able to face tank without Cloaked in Savagery, or is Blade Flurry just so fast that you will leech life fast enough without CiS?

Would be awesome to use War Bringer for lab-running etc, but I'm just wondering if my facetanking ability will go down without Cloaked in Savagery?
Last edited by Steamr0ller on Jul 31, 2017, 5:33:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info