[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

could expirienced players here look on mmy char and tell me what i have to improve please?
"
gangwars90 wrote:
could expirienced players here look on mmy char and tell me what i have to improve please?

you will have to set your chars visible then...

For open profile, click on your nickname on top place after word: "Logged in as ->"
On this page click on "Private settings" - right place.
On this page disable checkbox on "Hide Characters tab".

for me its looks like a good char to start with in 3.0, adding it to the short list :P
Last edited by tntkiller on Jul 26, 2017, 3:22:36 PM
That new league shield - The unshattered will - looks good for the build - 55% increased dmg with chanelling skills, 78 life, 26% all ele rez
"
Hannuman77 wrote:
That new league shield - The unshattered will - looks good for the build - 55% increased dmg with chanelling skills, 78 life, 26% all ele rez

you looking for puluses, but down side that you lost preferences from offhand, Doryani's Catalyst as example provide u 100-130% ele damage.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 28, 2017, 3:52:00 AM
"
gangwars90 wrote:

1) Drop mana flask, u have Enduring cry + Warblinger ascendancy to refresh mana.
2) Take Diamond Flask
3) Take Basalt Flask
4) Take Atziri's Promise flask
5) Take Taste of Hate / Lion's Roar Flask (both or one of them)
6) You have 81 lvl, got more exp to get 87-90.
7) After taking "Coldhearted Calculation" spend next 2 points for taking next jewel slot below ranger start position (2 points)
8) if u feel lack of health - change "Aspect of the Panter" for health nodes left from "Finesse"
9) Your sword dont have increased crit chance, and base 5.5% its TOO low, cos you play as crit.build.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 28, 2017, 5:42:22 AM
Redpost here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927472/page/8#p14637825

"
Similarly, Shock no longer increases the damage taken by enemies by a fixed amount for a variable duration. Now, Shock will apply to enemies for a duration of 4 seconds and increase the amount of damage the shocked enemy takes based on the Lightning damage dealt to the enemy. A purely Lightning hit which removes 50% of an enemy's life will increase the damage that enemy takes by 50% for 4 seconds, scaling linearly down to 0% at no Lightning damage dealt. Shock is still only applied by critical strikes or based on your chance to shock.

looks like ass-pain nerf
Hello, im interested to use this as a league starter for 3.0, in your opinion is this build is relatively budget friendly for starter? furthermore, is it greatly affected by the incoming poison/bleed and ES nerfed?

Thanks, goodjob with this amazing build!
"
tomliem wrote:
Hello, im interested to use this as a league starter for 3.0, in your opinion is this build is relatively budget friendly for starter? furthermore, is it greatly affected by the incoming poison/bleed and ES nerfed?

Thanks, goodjob with this amazing build!

Crit multi slap and flask slap from GGG hurt a lot. At least mine dps for shaper in PoB went down from 9.1 to 6.2 kk -.-
"
tomliem wrote:
Hello, im interested to use this as a league starter for 3.0, in your opinion is this build is relatively budget friendly for starter?
furthermore, is it greatly affected by the incoming poison/bleed and ES nerfed?

1)Pretty budget friendly, to kill U-Izaro u need 5L "lightning coil"+ good rings/amulet or Abysus. At the same time playing is requared skill, cos u have to dodge some attacks, maintain fortify+end.charges always up.

2) "fureremore" one: build nerf as hell with poison and especialy ES nerf, most painfull part - Vaal Pack dont leech ES, so...i could only reccomend to read buid guide at page 1
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 29, 2017, 11:48:25 AM
5 days 5 days 5 days :))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info