[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

I am a new player planning to go with this or similar build in 3.0 league. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question but what is the advantage of Blade Flurry over Sunder for a crit build like this? Is it the dps? Sunder has better range, better AOE and doesn't need to stack up for max dmg.

P.S. while at it, question about bandits quests - you say 2 passives, what to choose for the 3rd quest? 40 life?
Last edited by Hannuman77 on Jul 23, 2017, 3:43:09 AM
more than half of the damage is elemental type, did you use any element penetration?
"
kenny_ty wrote:
more than half of the damage is elemental type, did you use any element penetration?

If you are replying to me I am using ele weakness like OP
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
I think the hit to abyssus' crit multi in beta is really hurting this build
8/8 anarchy/onslaught
8/8 domination/nemesis
40/40 breach/talisman/harbinger/Abyss
20/20 flashback
Looking forward to a great opening 3.0 ;)
So many new possibilities.
I sooooo happy that the build will be much enduring to reflekt thanks to the Pantheon.
Also, I was pleased with the new support gems that give more development to build new features boost the DPS.
Waiting waiting waiting!
Already he was tired of waiting ;)
How do we afford atziri gloves?

Did I miss a budget build gear setup?
Shaper touch
Mahsepp, are you playing in beta Oriath? Could you place any video from it? It'll be interesting to see, even without end-game items :)
Можно видео, бро?
"
Hannuman77 wrote:
I am a new player planning to go with this or similar build in 3.0 league. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question but what is the advantage of Blade Flurry over Sunder for a crit build like this? Is it the dps? Sunder has better range, better AOE and doesn't need to stack up for max dmg.

P.S. while at it, question about bandits quests - you say 2 passives, what to choose for the 3rd quest? 40 life?

sorry than all ignores your questions (even an author of thread), so i will answer.

with same gear(and almost links cos sunder wants multistrike):

BF deals more single-target DPS, so its better vs all bosses
Sunder deals up with mobs packs move efficiet cos skill mechanic.

u could use both for sure, but to farm Shaper/Uberlab/Uber-Atziri u shoul choose BF
ant to farm maps and brich domains - sunder is better.

all that up srim this line - my personal IMHO, mahsepp2 could comfirm it, or no.

about "ps question" - because we have single playthrough from act 1 to 10, there wont be bandits quest 3 times, only one, so Devs redesign quest reward. So, then u meet them - kill them all.(not devs for sure, bandits lorsd)
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Jul 25, 2017, 1:30:24 AM
"
sorry than all ignores your questions (even an author of thread), so i will answer.

with same gear(and almost links cos sunder wants multistrike):

BF deals more single-target DPS, so its better vs all bosses
Sunder deals up with mobs packs move efficiet cos skill mechanic.

Thanks a lot man! This is the kind of info I needed. I have been playing Sunder and Static strike this last month. I love the sunder clear speed, even in t15 trash goes down in 1-2 blows. But boss dps feels weak. I am definitelly giving BF a try next league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info