[3.4.0][Consecrated Path / Reave / BF] [BERS - dual crit] (Uber Elder / Aul / U Atziri - videos)

Soo what 6l would i currently use for shaper and which for mapping?
"
Simagol3 wrote:

nothing changed here:

BF - WED - MPD - Inc.Crit - PtL - Conc Eff. \ Increased AoE
didnt the abyssus nerf hit this build kind of hard?
"
Jacknife wrote:
didnt the abyssus nerf hit this build kind of hard?

It's about 450k dps less when I checked on Path of Building.
Flameblast, Incinerate and Blade Flurry have had their scaling 'more damage' bonuses changed to 'more damage with hits and ailments', meaning they will still apply to the hit and ailments it causes, but not to on-hit created damage over time effects like Decay.

Is this a nerf ?^^
"
DagreX wrote:
Flameblast, Incinerate and Blade Flurry have had their scaling 'more damage' bonuses changed to 'more damage with hits and ailments', meaning they will still apply to the hit and ailments it causes, but not to on-hit created damage over time effects like Decay.

Is this a nerf ?^^

doesnt affect this build at all. just means those skills wont scale decay like they did in 2.6.

this build doesnt use decay so no change.

overall going by crit multi nerfs i would say hitting 10m dps is a big achievement without going complete glass cannon.

i would say most are going to be sat around 6-8m dps with abyssus which is still more than enough for shaper farming.
Can u post path of building link of this build?
"
"
Simagol3 wrote:

nothing changed here:

BF - WED - MPD - Inc.Crit - PtL - Conc Eff. \ Increased AoE

it seems now appeared "Ruthless Blow".
check 1 post main skill links
===============================================
 My stream you can see on twitch.tv
One concern of mine using ruthless is against reflect mobs - would it pretty much guarantee you'll oneshot yourself?
IGN :HanBolo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info