(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

is MF version possible?

And patch notes are out finally :)
Last edited by Balantakos on Aug 2, 2017, 5:41:25 AM
I guess we have to take VAAL PACT now aswell ?
"
Nizah wrote:
I guess we have to take VAAL PACT now aswell ?

what for?
reflect could be sustained even easier with pantheon powers
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 2, 2017, 6:33:54 AM
"
Map boss life has been adjusted. In general, map boss life has increased significantly, and most map boss encounters within the same tier will have similar total life pools The gap between the life of tier 15 map bosses and the tier 16 Guardians is much smaller. The life of the tier 16 Guardians remains unchanged.

this change will bring lot of pain until Dying Sun have been taken.
Will innervate still work with herald of ice ?
also very nice that Added lightning damage was buffed :)
are you updating this tonite?
So i can still use this build, or path nerf something or need something to change?
as we now could shock all engame bosees mb its ok to change Elemental Focus for something else?
Guys we have 2 Days left, no worries :3

As i wrote in my Build Guide *sigh*, you will start as a Bow Char and play as long as possible with a Bow.
Take Projectile Damage node and Bow Nodes if you feel the need for it, later you remove those node's when switching to wands (at ~65-70 ish)

About MF

MF is possible, the question is how much MF you wanna add.
The more you sacrifice for MF stat's, the more you need DPS Item's/ Stat's, this will also determine what type of content you will run.
Personally i think MF is stupid, i'd rather have a fast Char. doing content twice as fast and get my Gigi drops this way and it worked 3 Temp. Leagues without any problems.

About Vaal Pact
As suggested, run Vaal Pact when you need it and drop it when you have good Gear and/or legacy vinktar.
Personally i'm using it again, with all the Mob type's that can appear all of a sudden you have a bad time on a minus max map etc. but that's the content i call my home :D

About Innervate

Innervate will move out and Onslaught Gem will replace it. Should work the Same way and should give the buff more consistent.

It will maybe join my 4L Kinetic Blast. Since it give's you a temporary Buff, this should Buff Barrage and help with single target while mapping.

I'm not worried about Boss HP.
We will need better gear earlier, we will need more time (seconds) killing bosses.
Yet we are also now able to shock endgame Bosses (buff) that had shock immunity.
The Best thing will be to shock bosses with Vinktar, atm there is no better Gem than Ele Focus that is not used.
I don't see Slower Projectiles as a contender, simply because it sucks, enemies will dodge a lot of them projectiles.

All good, i'd rather have a Game style towards this direction rather than, pacing through maps so fast that i'm taking more time to roll maps than run them :3

Yeah Added Lighting got a juicy buff, Wed*uh got nerfed by 5%.

Overall no big changes.

I will test stuff immediately after Path of Building got updated.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 2, 2017, 6:43:07 PM
Is it realistic to proc onslaught from herald of ice, if herald of ice is doing 1.2k avg damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info