(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
I won't add a step by step leveling tree for 2 Reasons

1)
Damage and Life node's are pretty close by, you can always take a Life node or a DPS Node when you feel the need for it.
The Only Advise i give is, go to Duelist Section 1st, then up through Shadow to Witch Area.

2)
You should learn the game by following my build.
I pretty much set up the Door you have to figure out how to go through it :3

This should bring you in situation's asking yourself what node to take, what node would affect the current Build in which way, same goes for the gear.

Also if you got for example good dps. stats on gear you might wanna take more Life node's, same the other way around. There is no bulletproof Leveling Tree.

Sorry if this is not the response you were waiting for.

Well, its pretty good answer as well, so tnx.
and what with Diamond flask? do or do not as for u, untill gelling something more expancive, now im 78 lvl and run it, felt well.

Ah, yeah right.

I think i mentioned it earlier.
Since Evasion Gear receives a massive Buff i will drop most likely the Jade Flask for a Diamond.
It will have the same Roll's.
Also the Evasion Shield's will get Movement Speed as an Implicit.

On Path of Building the Build will have around 170~190 Movement Speed with this Setup.
So you can basically use Jade for General Mapping and Diamond for stuff like t16+ or use a Diamond Flask if you feel the need for it. :)
Have u tested Thunderfist gloves for KB setup vs Gripped (Horroded)
Mine one KB damage boost from 10 to 14k.
And this gloves could be enchanted instead of Gripped without loosing implict.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 1, 2017, 5:59:25 PM
"
Have u tested Thunderfist gloves for KB setup vs Gripped (Horroded)

Thunderfist have better dps. compared to my horror gloves.
But not much, so why not using thunderfists? Because it has no life :)
would you add innervate to barrage now ? and if so , wich support would you let go off then ?

and why did you pick decoy totem over increased duration on path of building ? isnt it better to link 2 vaal with duration ?

thanks for feedback :)
Last edited by sharx123 on Aug 1, 2017, 6:26:44 PM
what's the difference between this build and

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906135

?
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
monkuar wrote:
what's the difference between this build and

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1906135

?

all Elewanderee are similar, but:

Toma_Hawk's:

Evasion based
+1000 hp
Different tree.
handle reflect
Cromatic expansive.
Last edited by Mikes_Mekazukatoto on Aug 1, 2017, 6:31:32 PM
faster, tankier, more dps., pretty much better in every aspect, which makes it more expensive(the only downside)

Innervate is something i'm looking forward too, it may get a seat in the Kinetic Blast train, since it provide's a Buff to you adding more Lightning Damage.
I doubt that it will outperform the Gem's in my 6l Barrage, that would be a great surprise.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 1, 2017, 6:33:39 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
faster, tankier, more dps., pretty much better in every aspect, which makes it more expensive(the only downside)

Innervate is something i'm looking forward too, it may get a seat in the Kinetic Blast train, since it provide's a Buff to you adding more Lightning Damage.
I doubt that it will outperform the Gem's in my 6l Barrage, that would be a great surprise.

thank you sir

so prob best to do the other build as a league starter, then transition into this one?

edit: ty @ mikes too
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Aug 1, 2017, 6:34:58 PM
I think his guide is more Noob Proof, than mine. So i'd say (without offending you i hope)

If you have some knowledge and being able to generate currency sufficiently early, in a League for example, you can start with this too, leveling will be the same or similar.

@Mike

It's 2k Hp more :3 (got 6k hp now)

I could get 7K life with Starkonja and Belly but then my defensive (and movement speed) is Shit

NO Evasion no Fun.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 1, 2017, 6:44:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info