(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

can you make a tree for hc version ?
How does this build compare to Aceofspadesqt's WanderFinder? Which will be more powerful early on for the same budget? Looking for a league starter to evolve into a strong endgame build ;)
Could u do a progression 3.0 tree like lvl 30 and 60~ and also state what would be the minimal requirements to switch to KB from Ele Bow/Ele ST?
The requirement to switch is to get to 65-70 and get an ok wand..

I like this build a lot but a correctly colored QOTF is more expensive than a GG wand in a temp league so idk how to actually do it. All the passives in the lower right seem wasted when not using one. Maybe the ace version is better until I can afford a correctly colored QOTF then respec a bunch.

However accuracy is a problem but Lyco is gonna be like an ex or more beginning of the league so this might be the better tree.. Sigh.
yep, im considering staying Ele Bow for a while and maybe later switch to Wander. Gonna be costly at begining when a lot of ppl will go for Lycosidae and even more gonna buy Piscators with the Wander popularity.
"
yep, im considering staying Ele Bow for a while and maybe later switch to Wander. Gonna be costly at begining when a lot of ppl will go for Lycosidae and even more gonna buy Piscators with the Wander popularity.

This build dont use Lycoside.
And ya, u should prepare 20-35 chaos if u wanna buy Piscators early in league
"
korzon3k wrote:
can you make a tree for hc version ?

Uhm.. gear can't be really changed, you can get more Life Node's maybe

Other than that, wear a Starkonja instead of a Rat's nest.
1 word - LOL

Build uses OLD items, items of mirror tier, and 100 lvl jf character With all flask activated and all charges in same time.

Pure thorycrafting from 2.6-

Still got high DPS on sigle target with insane gear, but don't be fooled with 4m. (Lol, author SHOCKED the Shaper :) )
Oh are you a friend of Spacecom?

I never claimed saying that I deal 4 Mill. DPS against Shaper, I said Shaper resists.
To give me some sort of Handicap, since there will always be one when you do maps(map mods, mods of mobs etc)
I thought that would be a good idea, since many like to show DPS against a white mob.

This is a Pathfinder Build, so Flask's are 100% or at least up when you need/want them
So are charge's (got brinerot flag in the offhand for Power Charge generation)

Oh and with 3.0 you actually will be able to shock the shaper.

And about my Gear, yeah.. mirror tier.. that's why i bought it in temp. leagues( and they weren't even that crazy expensive lol)

If you would be a sort of experienced Player, you would know that a level 100 char won't deal million's of more DPS than a level 95 char.

Also

Check the My Gear Section, there is a Choir of the Storm Setup, that i played in Legacy League.

I killed Shaper in week 2 or 3 with it couple times, did Uber-Atziri countless times with it too.
No that setup did not 4 Mill. dps. but it was good enough.
My actual gear is simply a great example, to show what you can reach with what sort of gear.

And last but not least, most of the Video's are old. I dealt 30% less Damage in them compared to now.
Something that also proves that you can do this build with less better gear.

But yeah i get it, it's not a "hey i do miracle dps with shit gear"-Build Guide...

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Aug 3, 2017, 9:36:56 PM
Dont mind the haters Toma_Hawk.

Thank you for the guide. Looking forward to start gathering curency to min max this buid.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info