(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I'm curious about that too :S

Like i said will do testing as soon as possible.
what about swapping elemental focus for the changed melee dmg on full life i think it works with bows and wands now?
Because it only give's you that while you were on full life.

I'm using Blööd Rage ;) so i will mostly, never be on full life

Or is there another one?
So I plan to start 3.0 using this build but since wanders are $$$ sinks some compromises need to be made until I can afford the required gear.
I plan to go raider and respec into pathfinder at uber lab when I have the required flasks, Vinktars and Dying Sun. Also since I won't have a QOTF at the start (will be poor) is the choice of raider now better as a league starter?
Also what are your thoughts on using a Bisco's Collar early on (up till red maps) to help fund the more expensive items? Is it worth the investment because it seems like it will be pretty expensive at the start of the league?

"
Uraweirdo wrote:
So I plan to start 3.0 using this build but since wanders are $$$ sinks some compromises need to be made until I can afford the required gear.
I plan to go raider and respec into pathfinder at uber lab when I have the required flasks, Vinktars and Dying Sun. Also since I won't have a QOTF at the start (will be poor) is the choice of raider now better as a league starter?
Also what are your thoughts on using a Bisco's Collar early on (up till red maps) to help fund the more expensive items? Is it worth the investment because it seems like it will be pretty expensive at the start of the league?

This build really nerf'd in 3.0 not worth to start 3.0 with it.
3.0 Tree and 3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building

Path of Building Pastebin 2.6 - Remove?

3.0 Wander Tree ??? Confusing for me since we have the first ^ ! (Also remove?)

And just leave the ''3.0 Tree and 3.0 Pastebin for Path of Building''

--

Tree is also updated, PoESkillTree is up to date, now we wait for PoB.
Why do people keep saying wander builds suck in 3.0? Is it to troll and prevent others from playing it?
"
Th3LoRD wrote:
Why do people keep saying wander builds suck in 3.0? Is it to troll and prevent others from playing it?

Because they cant read the patch notes correctly.

Edit: PoB is up to date now.
Last edited by Balantakos on Aug 3, 2017, 4:52:35 AM
@Balantakos

Don't get Confused, i leave the 2.6 Stuff in for People that are testing/ playing the Build now.

Will be removed of course ;)

@Uraweirdo

Well while leveling this build up to at least level 65 you won't find the desired gear anyway.
Personally i won't give you a guarantee that you will have a wonderful time wearing bisco's
Since it really depends on what other Gear you have.

MF sucks.

Respecing from Raider to Pathfinder later? That will cost a lot of Regret's, i don't really see any big benefit.
If you are planing to use an alternative Ascendancy to get a nice DPS boost until you get 6 or 8 Ascendancy points, Deadeye might be the better Option, because it give's raw Damage.

Personally i don'f really feel the need for it.

Yeah Path of Building is up to date now. Haven't changed a thing.
Still all good !
Deadeye is also very attractive I would say:
Endless Munitions is just ridiculous for KB/Barrage Wander, other Nodes would be Fast and Deadly and Powerful Precision.

Definitely an Alternative to Raider (if not going Pathfinder), doesn't have as much Movement Speed which is a bit of a bummer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info