(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I would appreciate if someone could look at my character, MsMcDonald_TTR , and let me know what the best way to spend 2ex + 50C would be. I'm just getting to yellow tier maps.

So far I'm looking at:
* Opal rings at 1ex each
* Starkonja's helmet with the +1 barrage enchant for 1ex
* Stygian vise belt + gem
* 6L QotF for 1 or 2ex
* Buying 20+/20+ gems.

"
TekTrixter wrote:
I would appreciate if someone could look at my character, MsMcDonald_TTR , and let me know what the best way to spend 2ex + 50C would be. I'm just getting to yellow tier maps.

So far I'm looking at:
* Opal rings at 1ex each
* 6L QotF for 1 or 2ex
* Buying 20+/20+ gems.

1st I would get a normal shield with high evasion, accuracy and life
Then get the rest of the bottles as they are described in the initial post .. especially dying sun will help tremendously - we are pathfinders... bottles are always up :)
then I'd go for 6l QotF,
lastly Belt + jewel and +1 Barrage Starkonjas - check with pob, which one first.

All just imho^^
regards
"
Apperception wrote:
"
TekTrixter wrote:

So far I'm looking at:
* Opal rings at 1ex each
* 6L QotF for 1 or 2ex
* Buying 20+/20+ gems.

1st I would get a normal shield with high evasion, accuracy and life
Then get the rest of the bottles as they are described in the initial post .. especially dying sun will help tremendously - we are pathfinders... bottles are always up :)
then I'd go for 6l QotF,
lastly Belt + jewel and +1 Barrage Starkonjas - check with pob, which one first.

All just imho^^
regards

Pretty much agree with above. High eva shield will get you more movespeed and life/res. Don't need lyco with 90+ accuracy.

Shield > dying sun/6L qotf > barrage enchant > belt/rings > gems (since you can level/quality recipe yourself if on a budget)

You should also get Atziri's Step for the massive evasion.

Also don't forget to socket a Conqueror's Potency in your jewel slot :)
Last edited by skillzq on Jul 20, 2018, 6:20:02 AM
Hello,
Short question: am i missing something or dont we have anything against curses?
How necessary is Vaal Pact? Will I be missing a lot of survivability or anything? Without it, I can get 100 extra health and in 1 level, a jewel slot.
I dont know if this has been asked but I cant really look through 500+ pages soo:

Why dont you use Greater Multiple Projectiles on Barrage ? Wouldn't that add a lot more damage than the supports used now ?
Lets say your Barrage fires 9 projectiles where full damage = 1. Therefore, total damage = 9*1 = 9

You take out Slower Proj and replace it with GMP. Removing slower proj = -25% dmg per hit so 1*.75 = .75dmg per projectile

GMP is then a further 26% less proj dmg, so 0.75 * .74 = 0.55 dmg per projectile

GMP adds 4 projectiles, so 0.55 * 13 = 7.215 total dmg, about 20% less dmg overall.

(These are all rough calculations, but they should give you the idea)
Last edited by CallMeFishmeal on Jul 22, 2018, 1:32:16 AM
how would the tree for lvl ~90 max look like? what dps nodes to take in the last 10 levels?
Hey,

I was wondering if someone could take a look at my Pathfinder and see what improvements I could make, aside, of course, from getting crazy well rolled jewelry. I am trying to find some jewelry with the rolls I want, but it is starting to look like I may have to craft my own. Also, I would like to increase my cold resist somewhere to allow for the replacement of the full defensive jewel I am currently using.

Should I start trying to craft a GG wand, or should the jewelry be my main focus? I know in the guide it says to work on the wand last, so I was planning on holding out until I have a bit more currency to play around with.

My damage right now seems decent; when I follow the configuration posted in the guide I believe I come out to around 1.7m Shaper DPS. I just want to keep improving this character because I am having so much fun with her!

Pastebin link: https://pastebin.com/7b8xyERE

Thanks for your time.

**Edit I should also say that I only have about 30-35ex to play around with currently.**

Current gear:

Last edited by _Duality_ on Jul 25, 2018, 6:50:45 PM
@cookiereloaded

Cut away Crackling (2pts) Throat Seeker (3pts) Heart of Oak (2pts) Projectile damage Jewel socket cluster (3pts)

@_Duality_
That Opal ring has to go, added fire or cold is really weak for this build and that ring has nearly no resist.

I would try to get a Piscator with a nice corr. that would seal the deal on the weapon slot.

Other than that, just get better gear than you have, propably the best bang for buck sits on abyssal jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info