(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I'm 100% not interested at all in progressing end game content. The only thing I want to do is farm T3 burial chambers. Is pathfinder still better? Either way, is lycosidae still not recommended?

Also, what if we're league starting with this build? Is it better to just do sunder ranger?
Last edited by broseidon07 on Jul 15, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
What about using the tempests binding for kb in helm slot?

I'm just trying to run a char for all content, not focusing on farming the same maps forever, would it be better to go full abyss or stay qotf? what are the pro/cons of each variation?
@supremePINEAPPLE
This is Madness !
I'd feel bad playing Melee with a Wander that uses that MTX lul

https://clips.twitch.tv/BombasticObliqueOxSmoocherZ

@broseidon07
I'd suggest you to take a look at my Bestiary League Gear (it's in the My Current Gear-section, at the Bottom).
You can, should be able to clear that level of content with a 5l, no Helmet Enchant and propably without a Dying sun.
It also matters what Map mods you are going to run.
I'd still try to get the flasks etc. and drop Wrath for Haste later to be much faster.
Propably if you feel comfortable even drop stibnite for a Silver or Quicksilver flask with the same Affixes the Stibnite has, for more clearspeed.

Or you can play Deadeye with Tailwind in addition to those recommended changes.
Flask uptime becomes important for lategame. T3 Burials should be fine.

@Kelzhul
Tempest Binding is useless( check F.A.Q.)

This Build is no Burial Chamber low tier/same tier over and over build.
Personally i build this wander for the very end game.

QotF is faster and more defensive. Shroud of the Lightless can reach higher dps for less defense and speed.
My focus was not only DPS, so that's why i chose QotF.
From the Feedback i recieved, QotF is better in the long run.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 15, 2018, 4:01:28 PM
This build is for very quick clearing, but as soon as you reach boss room...just exit the map and open another one.

This is my gear, it's not that good but it's not that crap either, sometimes I find hard even killing T10 bosses...T12 bosses are likely to very annoying or really hard with a 200 ex gear.

IMO barrage is just useless, so at this point just make the KB gem into the chest with a increased quantity gem is just better if I have to skip every boss.
@Arazosa
Complaining about a Guide is granted if you followed the guide, which you clearly didn't..

I killed red t14 elder with shit gear in league without any problems lol..
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 15, 2018, 9:49:10 PM
"
Arazosa wrote:
This build is for very quick clearing, but as soon as you reach boss room...just exit the map and open another one.

This is my gear, it's not that good but it's not that crap either, sometimes I find hard even killing T10 bosses...T12 bosses are likely to very annoying or really hard with a 200 ex gear.

IMO barrage is just useless, so at this point just make the KB gem into the chest with a increased quantity gem is just better if I have to skip every boss.

Well, let check your stuff :

- Piscator low roll ;
- Tempest Binding (when the guide suggest Rat's or Starkonja), with no barrage enchant ;
- Wrong boots enchant ;
- No WED on rings ;
- HH (not the wisest choice against boss, unless you play vaal breach) ;
- Biscot, while you should, at least switch on dps amu against boss ;
- No jewels linked, which, from what you are saying, I suspect you do not play Abyssal jewels or, with wrong stats.

Without looking about jewels, I would say you miss something like 30-40% more dps in single target.
The fact you didn't linked you jewels is a bit problematic. Keep in mind you can double your dps with only 4 good abyssal jewels.

At the same time, do you have a Conqueror Potency ? Do you play as Deadeye or a Pathfinder ?
What's your level ? What's your tree ?
What do you think about replacing ele focus with something like increased crit damage in our barrage setup? I get about 830k shaper dps with ele focus (enemy is not shocked in this case) and 1060k with inc crit dmg (shocked enemy). Unless the enemy is immune to shock, this should boost our damage quite a bit. Or am I missing something here?
Last edited by Zimpnic on Jul 17, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
"
Zimpnic wrote:
What do you think about replacing ele focus with something like increased crit damage in our barrage setup? I get about 830k shaper dps with ele focus (enemy is not shocked in this case) and 950k with inc crit dmg (shocked enemy). Unless the enemy is immune to shock, this should boost our damage quite a bit. Or am I missing something here?

vinktar's should do the shock thing unless enemy is ummune. If so, ele focus still better dps anyways :)
Oh yeah, totally forgot about Vinktar's. Thanks!

I got this from Temple, got to say it's awesome for bossing, looking forward the T1 flat lightning/PC on crit corruption one tho, sounds YUM !

I've got the very same char in std coming from Abyss, way better optimized, 98 so far but current league prevented me on going 100. I didn't even bother to upgrade the incursion one as it's already doing the job quite fine. Helmet enchant still missing is the most painfull part atm.
Long life to wanders o7

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info