(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey, first, thanks for the build and this pretty cool guide. I'm having much fun so far.

Since it will be a long way till I can afford a GG wand would you recommend a double corrupted Piscator instead of the regular one? And what corruptions would you aim for?

Thanks!
I think the only strong corr. is Culling strike.

As 2nd desirable corr. i'd go for attack speed, crit. chance, ele. pen or flat Lightning to attacks.

Edit: Culling strike cannot be obtained anymore!

Good Corruptions are ele. pen.,attack speed, crit. chance, ele. pen or flat Lightning to attacks.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jul 11, 2018, 4:02:36 PM
Guys I have one question. How you sustain mana to keep attacking? Maybe Im blind but I dont see any mana leech node on the tree. While leveling I have not that good gear and sometimes when I dont one shoot things Im basically al time out of mana (yes Im using mana flask but this does not solve the problem).
got the same enchant 2x in a roll. Im using this one and the other one that had a little worst stats i sold for a few ex's.

Tested on POB, difference between this one (T2 Fire) and the lightning one(T1) is not THAT big. Lightning was 50k more dps for me.

Right now im around 2M barrage dps (not using blood rage), not taking charges into account. Planning to get double wrath watcher's eye and them replace slower projectiles for critical multi. its gonna be a 30k dps loss acording to POB, but i just hate the way that gem works lol.

PS: Gems are like that on wand becouse i still dont have enlighten lvl4. and i like to have a movement skill.
"
Asag wrote:
Guys I have one question. How you sustain mana to keep attacking? Maybe Im blind but I dont see any mana leech node on the tree. While leveling I have not that good gear and sometimes when I dont one shoot things Im basically al time out of mana (yes Im using mana flask but this does not solve the problem).

One small mana leech node from the essence sap cluster.

From the guide "At the beginning take the Duelist Leech node's until you can get that one Mana Leech node of Essence Sap and Blood Drinker for Life Leech."
Last edited by eyah on Jul 6, 2018, 9:58:56 AM
Enjoying this build, but need advice on my upgrade path. I've got about 5ex and I dont know what to go for. anyone got any advice?

Gear

So, hello everyone. Got a quick question.
Currently decided to go all out and level a wander as a pretty much last character of the league, but now i'm facing a dilemma. I can go for the safe option of fully following this guide, getting a QOTF, etc, or i could try and go for a Shroud of the Lightless with a lot of abyssal jewels stacking.

Question is, would the second option be worth it? Can it be managed on a decent-tier wander budget (~30ex+~1.2k chaos)? Does it even have any advantages over the standard QOTF variant?

Thanks in advance.
Hi

This build has pretty low crit right ? Would it make more sense for curse to be elemental weakness than assasin's mark ?

I just realised i'm a noob had a double corrupted ele weakness glove, and CoH-Herald-Assasin's mark, just remember can only have 1 curse .. lol
@lord_patr1cio
Get Tombfist with the corrupted implicit Attacks have +#% to Crit. Strike Chance

I really love them.

@nskLantash
Totally up to you, some liked the abyssal jewel stacking wander some don't and respecced into this wander, maybe some did that the other way around.
I don't wanna miss the evasion and speed though.

@Neyeah
Power charges increase the crit. chance by 50% so yeah once you get rid of them gloves you should generate them and feel a difference.
Had to dust off my harbinger character to try out the new celestial herald and kb mtx and ended up playing standard all night. This character is still too much fun when you have all the goodies.

Celestial MTX

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info