(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@cookiereloaded

Cut away Crackling (2pts) Throat Seeker (3pts) Heart of Oak (2pts) Projectile damage Jewel socket cluster (3pts)

@_Duality_
That Opal ring has to go, added fire or cold is really weak for this build and that ring has nearly no resist.

I would try to get a Piscator with a nice corr. that would seal the deal on the weapon slot.

Other than that, just get better gear than you have, propably the best bang for buck sits on abyssal jewels.

Thank you for the quick response! I have quite a few abyssal jewels already, but I will change out that opal as soon as I can so that I will be able to swap in one more. I can't seem to find any really nice opals (aside from bases) in incursion to pick up. So I will have to just swap to something that has the defensive stats I need and pickup the damage on the jewels.

Thank you for the Piscator recommendation, I will get on that ASAP!
I was wondering if anyone has attempted Uber Elder with this build? I have him unlocked and I want to give it a shot, but I also don't want to lose the opportunity for my first kill. So I am wondering if I should get someone to help me my first time through, or if I should just take a chance and give it a shot.

I have seen videos of the fight and it seems like nearly total anarchy :P.

Anyone have any experience with this encounter using this build? And if so, do you have any recommendations going in?

Thanks!
Uber Elder is pretty much kryptonite against this Build. Dodge actually does help a lot but there is a lot of physical and cold degen in this fight.

Which is kind of sad but also challenging for me, since it's actually forcing you to "play the game"

And as we know, degen can't be evaded or dodged. I swap my Herald of Ice for Purity of Ice and use a basalt and saphire flask to counter that.
We don't really need that much movement speed in that little arena.
Also using an starkonja for that extra life in that fight.

Made some Highlights of recent good runs.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/286763569

The fight also has some rng involved, sometimes i get combo'ed from shaper and elder, like getting slowed down from elder just before i could dodge shaper slam etc.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/288329877

Notice how i get stuck at zana at 35sec.

Also at 3.25 you can see how i quickly swap to 2nd weapon slot (wand there got culling strike) and kill shaper with it( blood rage middle mouse button switches to warcry)

There is sometimes a lot going on and yeah maybe i just need more practice, hope that those videos are somewhat informative.
I don't want to "sell" this build as a go to uber elder killer, but it is possible, yet with high dmg output only i guess.
@Toma_Hawk thanks for the information, yeah I only have about 1.7m shaper dps currently. I actually swapped in a Wise Oak when I fought Shaper for the first time (I accidentally had perfect resistances for it) so that bumped me to 2m Shaper dps... That all said, I know your character is over 2x that damage, and if you struggled with the fight, I might need to learn on a RF Jugg or something to get my first kill out of the way :P

I really want to thank you again, I know many others have already, but this build really is so much fun. It kind of ruined my other characters for me :P. Also I decided to take the next league off so I can focus on trying to see how much I can optimize this character.

I found some rings and amulets that I would like to grab to further optimize my character in league... but as usual the players selling the items seem to have quit, so I will have to just try and meta craft my own.
Last edited by _Duality_ on Jul 27, 2018, 5:37:08 PM
Would someone be able to let me know why were using Solaris as a major god instead of Lunaris?

Do we not get more damage reduction and higher dodge chance?
Great build!

For level up i got a Poet's pen and it got with me until lv80, so you can "wand" since the begin using Arc on the Pen and Siphon until I could use a Kinetic Blast. Was smooth and fun! Even with only one Pen.
Hello.

Can someone please tell me how to improve my build? It's my first time i play a wanderfinder.
So far it's a funny build with nice area-dmg and a good killspeed.
I try to level on tier 11-13 maps, but i die too often. Exspeccialy against bosses.
Tried to play with Vinkthars instead of the healingpotion for more liveleech, but without getting killed less time.
I have about 4,7k life...could be more, but i'm not sure how to get much more.

When i take a look on the original build in path of building, there is a critchance of 90% shown. I only have a critchance about 30% and i have no idea why the critchance in the original build is so high.

I really like this build and i would be glad if i could play it on all maps and maybe sometime also kill the shaper with it.

Would be nice, if someone experienced could give me some hints.

Thank you very much

@ArcaneLore959
We get a lot of evasion and dodge, so solaris is good for additional damage reduction.

But feel free to use what works best for you :)

@Torblerone
Drop the shield as soon as possible, no one ever would suggest that shield omg :D

Might also want to drop the gloves for some rare's and later for tombfists with good jewels( get life on them too).

A stygian vise with a good abyss jewel should also be a want to have.

There is still plenty to do, just follow the guide.
@Toma_Hawk

Thank you for your advise!
I had tombfists in my stash and tried it (also changed the shield). Screendmg of KB is a lot lower, but still works fine. Gained some more life trough this change which seems to help.

I can't change the belt, because i need the resistances from it. But i'll keep it in mind.

Hey I'm loving this build but i am having a bit of trouble increasing my DPS making it a somehow of a challenge to kill T14-16 bosses.

so far i'm only dealing 900k Shaper DPS which is far from my goal of 1.3m DPS without having the point blank passive.

Is there any way for me to increase my DPS somehow?

POB: https://pastebin.com/pb1mWxMB

My Current Gear:

Last edited by OniLoli on Aug 10, 2018, 12:36:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info