(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I would like to do a little review of leveling as wander.

I switched to wander KB/Barrage lvl 30-35. I bought few items for something like 2 chaos and 2 alch :
-

For 2c budget in day 1, this shit should carry most of my dps until level 70 I think.
-

I payed this wand 4 alteration. From level 28, you also can go for Storm Prison.
Rest of stuff is self found.

For the stats, the tree, etc : https://pastebin.com/Rys1uQQc
My stuff realy sucks and isn't optimise at all, and my res are a mess. But in pure terme of dps, I have a realy confortable clear speed. Because of the 4L setup, my barrage dps is a bit limit vs boss. But the leveling is realy cool.

I will probably farm acqueduc and blood acqueduc in order to get the Humility cards to get a Tabula Rasa. Rest will just be balancing res, and get some flat light dmg on jewelery and abyssal jewels.

"
Giammafix wrote:
"
*snip snip*

do you guys think that going new deadeye instead of pathfinder could reach the same potential as pf?

Good question. It's hard to understand atm while I personnaly didn't tested a well geared wander in deadeye. And even with pob stats, I don't think we could have a fair idea of what's the best ascendency atm.

But all I can say is : the buff of Nature's Boon is extremly confortable.
I am currently leveling as a deadeye until I get flasks for Pathfinder and it is fairly comfortable. Have not done higher than T7 maps yet but clear speed is great while boss killing is mediocre. If there is a wall or corner, place a decoy totem and you can use KB to kill if your barrage is still low DPS. I’ve seen my tooltip hot up to 30k for KB so far and 25k for barrage.
Last edited by FubukiShirakami on Mar 4, 2018, 9:41:23 AM
Great Guide.

Do you have the Bow Build / Tree for using bows early / end game if needed
@Big_impulse

You can check my Character "_SponsoredByPeta_"

It's a Deadeye Bow Build, which you can transition to Wander/ Pathfinder.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 5, 2018, 7:25:49 AM
my build so far, what should i go next? dying sun to expensive right now... about 7ex.

Would this work with a HH too?
"
my build so far, what should i go next? dying sun to expensive right now... about 7ex.

Probably a 6L
"
Topkoej wrote:
Would this work with a HH too?

It's just the best belt in slot.
what do you guys think about using lightpoacher(2 abyss sockets)+ innervate/culling linked in it instead of rat's nest?
Last edited by t1ny on Mar 5, 2018, 7:34:43 PM
Is there something wrong with the 3.1 skill trees? Things like lethality, ballistic mastery, king of the hill and nodes around them are missing. Do you respect them at high level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info