(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Looking for some crafting advice. While bumming around in standard waiting for Bestiary, I managed to put together
. I can remove the suffixes and end up with two sexy flat ele rolls, and then just multimod it with Attack speed and Crit chance. The thing is I dont know whether I should just multimod Ele damage with weapons and Global crit multi as well, or try to slam it somehow. Any thoughts? This is my first attempt at serious crafting.

Edit: forgot that I could only have 2 additional suffixes cause multimod takes up one suffix
Last edited by snowman41 on Mar 2, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
Sorry for offtopic, but what effect is this? :)

Also for a Deadeye version I think You may check Kinetic Blast Wander Deadeye guide by thi3n. It's def more budget friendly and I'm going to start with it and then transition to this awesome build by Toma_Hawk when I gather some items.
Going 2 do a expensive version see how I go!!!

thanks for the guide

"
Evoluxion wrote:
@Toma_Hawk, can you make an alternative version with deadeye? seems pretty solid for a wander

cheers.

It's wander so the global path in the tree should remain the same.

For ascendency there is obvious nodes :
1. Far shot ;
2. Endless Munitions ;
3. Gathering Winds.
And there is, imo 2 possibility as the last ascendency choice :
- Fast & deadly. With this your gems setup remain the same and you keep Pierce in your KB setup. This give you some significant flexibility on the ground of stuff. You will need less accuracy on stuff, making gearing easier.
- Powerfull precision. This ascendency alow you to drop Pierce from your KB setup, for an other gem support for more clear speed. It's probably a good option when you are not well geared while it will make your KB setup way more stronger.

I personnaly would recommand to go for Fast & Deadly instead of Powerfull Precision.
Powerfull Precision will give you a realy good clear speed way more early in the league, yeah, but I don't hardly see how single target setup (so Barrage) benefit from this ascendency ...
Fast & Deadly in other hand give you 3 buff that will benefit to KB and to Barrage at the same time. We mostly take this node for the bunch of accuracy bonus obviously. This will make the stuffing way more simplier. With piscator, you will certainly won't need any other source of accuracy to reach an extremly acceptable % of hit chance. So this should help a lot when it will come to get/buy rings and amulet and making the resist balancing way more simple and less expensive.

On the ground of the passive tree, there is 2 possibility also. If you still try to rely on flask or not. If not, then you should be able to remove Primal Spirit and Alchemist form your tree. I don't realy know how much this will affect the gameplay while I never played wander like this. But, while you are not playing this build as Pathfinder and miss most of the flask buff, I don't realy see good reason to keep thoses nodes except for a faster flask.
thanks everyone who answered my question, highly appreciated ! :-)

my plan is going deadeye and respeccing into pathfinder in late late game.

deadeyes 2 pointers are super strong in my opinion.

but ill go mf gear since im gonna level with an aurabot anyway :-)

GL in the League everybody <3
"
rufen wrote:

Also for a Deadeye version I think You may check Kinetic Blast Wander Deadeye guide by thi3n. It's def more budget friendly and I'm going to start with it and then transition to this awesome build by Toma_Hawk when I gather some items.

The effect is from belt of deciever i used a skin tranfer to get the effect on my stygian vise.

Also good call on thi3n! Why should i reinvent the wheel.
Can someone post a link to his guide here?

I will later add it into my guide as well.

Tell him i said hi :3
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
rufen wrote:

The effect is from belt of deciever i used a skin tranfer to get the effect on my stygian vise.

Also good call on thi3n! Why should i reinvent the wheel.
Can someone post a link to his guide here?

I will later add it into my guide as well.

Tell him i said hi :3

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2074126

Here's his build. He's thinking about going deadeye. And he's only using kinetic blast, no barrage. Basically the BD's only for map clearing. And with a decoy totem to get the boss to a wall in order to do enough dmg with KB.

Last edited by bawwb on Mar 2, 2018, 9:34:54 AM
"
"
Evoluxion wrote:
@Toma_Hawk, can you make an alternative version with deadeye? seems pretty solid for a wander

cheers.

It's wander so the global path in the tree should remain the same.

For ascendency there is obvious nodes :
1. Far shot ;
2. Endless Munitions ;
3. Gathering Winds.
And there is, imo 2 possibility as the last ascendency choice :
- Fast & deadly. With this your gems setup remain the same and you keep Pierce in your KB setup. This give you some significant flexibility on the ground of stuff. You will need less accuracy on stuff, making gearing easier.
- Powerfull precision. This ascendency alow you to drop Pierce from your KB setup, for an other gem support for more clear speed. It's probably a good option when you are not well geared while it will make your KB setup way more stronger.

I personnaly would recommand to go for Fast & Deadly instead of Powerfull Precision.
Powerfull Precision will give you a realy good clear speed way more early in the league, yeah, but I don't hardly see how single target setup (so Barrage) benefit from this ascendency ...
Fast & Deadly in other hand give you 3 buff that will benefit to KB and to Barrage at the same time. We mostly take this node for the bunch of accuracy bonus obviously. This will make the stuffing way more simplier. With piscator, you will certainly won't need any other source of accuracy to reach an extremly acceptable % of hit chance. So this should help a lot when it will come to get/buy rings and amulet and making the resist balancing way more simple and less expensive.

On the ground of the passive tree, there is 2 possibility also. If you still try to rely on flask or not. If not, then you should be able to remove Primal Spirit and Alchemist form your tree. I don't realy know how much this will affect the gameplay while I never played wander like this. But, while you are not playing this build as Pathfinder and miss most of the flask buff, I don't realy see good reason to keep thoses nodes except for a faster flask.

That's helps a lot, thank you so much
"
TeDD_GameZ wrote:
i will try starting as a wander thx to this nice guide. but leveling is a
Spoiler
pain in the A**

tried it the last few days as a ELE bow cha and i have problems with Kitava in Act 5 (HC)
And Deadeye is my way to go for the league start.

Thx for this guide

Yeah, I am having the same problem. Died too many times on act5 Kitava, and having avery hard time killing bosses.
While I am sure that I do need to get gud and all that, I have tried to follow the guide as well as I could, but I have still died 50 times (52 at the time of this edit) at level 47.

AFAICT I even have acceptable gear and all.

I usually level with spells, which - for me - are many times easier than with attack skill.
Perhaps there are some more tips that are just too obvious to mention in the guide, but which might still help those of us with difficulties?
Last edited by sikker on Mar 3, 2018, 2:10:31 AM
"
*snip snip*

do you guys think that going new deadeye instead of pathfinder could reach the same potential as pf?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info