(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

@d3s0
I marked this day in the calender. 1st League without touching my wander..

This Build has been nerfed.. what.. 3-4 times in a row with each League? #feelsfairman

@Ehryzona
Deadeye and Scion sure look really strong but they miss elemental status immunity.

So you would have to implement at least anti freeze in your flask setup, for shock you either not use Vinktar or wear Inpulsa's Broken Heart, but then you lose the defensive aspect of the build and movement speed (which can be countered with a quicksilver and silver flask).

Of course we could argue now that evasion sucks and bla, since.. still 90% of playerbase play ci builds.. just with a red bubble.

But the major reason why pathfinder is still superiour is simply quality of life due to the increased flask effect, duration and flask charge generation.
Since they add more and more bosses with split phases this is also really helpful against them.

Like.. sure you can reach higher DPS with a Scion for example but the question is for how long.
Pathfinder simply has better uptime of its peak dps.

But to get back to your intension asking me that, this can be started also as a budget, the only expensive thing is getting single target dps high enough for the late end game bosses like guardian and so on.

Don't forget we still can get abyssjewels next league like.. whuat!? they sure will help us a lot getting a wander going.

@TeDD_GameZ
Git gud.. just kidding ;) it's a thing of getting used to it and finding ways to improve the dps and such while leveling with items/skill and making the best ouf of what you have.
It's harder compared to a spellcaster no doubt but thats something that was always like that.

Starting as a Deadeye will help, you can always switch to Pathfinder later :)
Loved the build, it was my first time playing Path of Exile. But for this next league I will try something cheaper and more chill, my low fps being one of the reasons (it gets way too bad when exploding stuff and running).
Thats why i bought a new computer :3
Is this build ok with the recent ascendancy reworked ?
Do you use barrage for leveling ? it seems to be bad no ?
So far no changes.
Everything you need to know is on page 1
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
So far no changes.
Everything you need to know is on page 1

ok thx ;)
@Toma_Hawk, can you make an alternative version with deadeye? seems pretty solid for a wander

cheers.

if anyone is interested this is 220ex ot trade for mirror mf ammy
Probably go for Far Shot, Endless Munitions, Gathering winds, then either Powerful Precision(pierce)/fast deadly(for other buffs).

Skill tree would probably remain about the same. I'm thinking about going powerful precision and switching pierce gem to lightning pen or something. Then probably need to switch the flasks around for elements and stuff.

Or if you want to go with fast deadly with the double accuracy. You can probably use Oskarm gloves to stack up accuracy and crit chance.

Opens up a lot more gears if u want to use any. I might also pick up the bleeding/leeching node early on to make the leveling easier. Then respc later.
Last edited by bawwb on Mar 2, 2018, 12:09:01 AM
This is going to be my league starter and only char for the entire league. Hoping to be able to scale it up to a good enough level for guardians/shaper/challenge completion. Been wanting to roll a wander for a few leagues now and it is time. Thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info