(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Just killed uber elder with this build, needed to change alot of the gear to get the damage going but it's doable.

Spoiler
I’m just coming back from a few seasons away and I saw the qotf nerf.

How badly does this effect you guys doing kB map clears?

I know I wouldn’t want a low evasion qotf for Uber.
Theamazonbasin
Last edited by Godfeast_1 on Mar 10, 2018, 11:24:29 PM
Everything is fine!

Don't worry :)

my build so far any suggestions ?
What are you thought on Shroud of the Lightless? Is it viable for pf wanders and is the dps gain worth losing evasion from QoTF?
Hey, level 88 so far, gonna push to level 95 this league to get all the jewels on the tree. Really love this build !
My stuff so far :

Spoiler

I think i'm gonna go with tombfists if i can't find a decent pair of gloves in the next few days.
Btw, I don't know if that's just me but the damage on barrage feels really inconsistent with only 43% crit chance against really tanky ennemies (against everything else up to t15 i just melt everything with this build, love it).
Last edited by Soarks on Mar 12, 2018, 8:27:54 AM
"
ItsSwipe wrote:

my build so far any suggestions ?

I suppose you have a good balance in terme of survivability, but I suspect a lake of dps in single target.

I would suggest you 2 types of upgrade. Some simple and cheap upgrade, and more expansive ones.
Cheap upgrade :
- change one of your searching eye jewel in tombefist for a murderouse eye. This will give you the Intimidate buff which is ~10% more dps.
- Set all your flask to 20 quality ;
- Pene Vinktar ;
- flat light / WED rings ;
- Flat / Crit multi amu (master craft crit chance).

Expensive upgrade :
- Dying Sun ;
- High end tier Opal rings with flat light and WED ;
- High end tier amu (with str/dex base or Onyx) Crit multi / WED / Flat / Crit chance ;
- Full searching eyes jewel (except 1 murderous in Tombefist) with flat light and flat light to wand affixe
- 1-160 flat light enchant on perfect Atziri boots.

"
Novelette wrote:
What are you thought on Shroud of the Lightless? Is it viable for pf wanders and is the dps gain worth losing evasion from QoTF?

Yes Shroud of the Lightless is a totaly viable armor even for Pathfinder. But you will need extremly good abyssal jewels. So even if it looks like it's cheaper than a 6L QotF, it can be way expensive at the end.

"
Soarks wrote:
Hey, level 88 so far, gonna push to level 95 this league to get all the jewels on the tree. Really love this build !
My stuff so far :

Spoiler

I think i'm gonna go with tombfists if i can't find a decent pair of gloves in the next few days.
Btw, I don't know if that's just me but the damage on barrage feels really inconsistent with only 43% crit chance against really tanky ennemies (against everything else up to t15 i just melt everything with this build, love it).

There is only 2 pairs of gloves that can beats Tombfist :
- A rare essence crafte gripped gloves with extremly high stats ;
- Legacy Atziri Accuity.
If your clear speed does not need the KB 5th link from thunderfist, then don't waste time, get a 2sock tombfist.

For your feeling against barrage dmg, you should check out your accuracy. You have an extremly low accuracy Piscator (and a realy low rolled piscator in general). You should change it for a highly rolled one (16+AS / 385+accu / 28+ crit / 110+ wed).
And you should, at the same time, start to upgrade your rings and amu.

Reste are common upgrade :
- Well rolled 20% qual flasks ;
- 1-160 flat boots enchant on perf rolled Atziri boots ;
- A rare stygian vise with a lot of res (this should free some affixe solt on your rings and amu for dps affixes);
- etc.
I was thinking about using this build and playing as a champion for the taunt/can't miss attacks.

Anybody tried it already?
"
gugumax25 wrote:
I was thinking about using this build and playing as a champion for the taunt/can't miss attacks.

Anybody tried it already?

Actually yeah, there was a guy doing a Champion version of this Build.
Just check the Duelist Build Section.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2032280

Thx to Tetlis again for beeing so helpful :)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 12, 2018, 10:34:10 PM
Well ignoring your advice i leveled as wander and it worked pretty fine.
First char of the league but startet late so i was able to afford prismweave belt ,storm prism wand and the boots with flat lightning damage and it was kinda easy lvling.
I am lvl 80 now and its nice but i am a little bit scared about single target dmg.

How good is that build with lets say only like 1-2 ex per ring/amulett/belt ,dying sun, piscators ,6linked qotf and some like 30c jewels and no barrage enchant or other 10ex + stuff?
Will shaper, guardians and maybe red elder still be kinda easy doable? (Or Hard mods guardians still doable?)

I am not the person who can farm maps 24/7 and if i cant Do some bosses to change it up a bit before gg items i will probably never reach them at all.

Thx for answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info