(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Does this use herald, wrath, and grace all at same time? i'm not seeing any way to reserve mana for that
"
FitchBucker wrote:
Does this use herald, wrath, and grace all at same time? i'm not seeing any way to reserve mana for that

Vaal Grace.
Just sharing my haul from today <3

Really Happy that I finally got it :)
"
cjbender wrote:
Still having issues with guardians/shaper... any tips?....

Feel like im tickling them when I have all flasks up and standing point blank next to them with barrage...

You also don't have that many abyss jewel slots. Really try to go for them next, each abyss jewel I put can make a 2-3k difference on my HO barrage dps.
Currently playing a Raider variation of this build, but I am thinking into changing the ascendancy and specing into this build. I have around 20 exalts to invest. What do you think I should change/upgrade and in what order?

"
cjbender wrote:
Still having issues with guardians/shaper... any tips?....

Feel like im tickling them when I have all flasks up and standing point blank next to them with barrage...

well you're missing 3 jewel slots for abyssal jewels which make a huge difference trust me, anyway could you tell me your dps against shaper/guardians in pob? thanks
Pulling about 1.1mil dps vs shaper (noob on PoB). I haven't got that far to actually try him yet, can't get the damn higher tier maps to drop and costs a fortune to buy them lol.

Anyways,

Could someone check my PoB and perhaps give me some advice where to head next? Feel like my progression in the game kind of stopped.

PoB Name: Sillyx

Cheers!
Still playing this build. Is cool. This is first build what I can farm shaper and guardian in MF equip...yesterday did 3 sets(100%+ quanty map + breach) 12 map...And after Shaper...
Equip good but not the best. I have about few thought about improve it. Need better jewels ...
Now my equip with mf .
First) , I use +1 socketed gem boots. It give me use 3lvl enlighten and got 26 lvl wrath and herald ice.(+1 boots cheapest than enlighten 4lvl)
Sorry my english(not native speaker)

Second) I use Elem weaknes on glove. It give me more dps and I can use CWDT link instead herald+curs on hit.

Third) I use Atziri flask

instead Vinctar
It give almost same dps, and it possible use twice.(I have enough flat light on jewel and wand)

All my equip under spoiler
Spoiler

For full battle stafe I use
Spoiler

Also need adwice. Have nice shaper shield with good 4 stats...What better, leave my shield(wich resists and elem dps) or exalt it and use it.

Want catch 30+block spell on it and mana reserv =))) or nice resists, or attack speed...
Last edited by TyPuCTuK on Jan 18, 2018, 7:08:20 AM
I did it..

Cant beilive...
Last edited by TyPuCTuK on Jan 18, 2018, 7:23:10 AM

Hey guys, so I'm really loving KB and the massive explosions that it produces. I just hit level 90 with this build and trying to figure out where my next upgrades should come from. I know I don't have a 6L, my rings/amulet isn't very good. I'd like to think that my jewels are pretty okay?

If anyone can offer some criticism, i'd greatly appreciate <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info