(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

"
Giammafix wrote:
guys a little help here, I just swapped a jewel and can't decide which jewel is better to keep between these 2

path of building gives me higher dps keeping the one with "chance to blind", but not considering an enemy shocked, then I guess it's better to keep the one which increases the effect of shock.
but I'm asking for confirm, thanks!

Cold damage roll on your chance to blind jewel is higher which is probably skewing the numbers.

Increased effect of shock is almost certainly better.

"
Any recommendations that I could try to improve the leveling experience?

Why not just respec the level 85 Pathfinder you have?
Last edited by Gref on Jan 17, 2018, 1:46:24 PM
"
Gref wrote:
"
L0zZ1uS wrote:
Hi guys I have a question !! that's my gear !! I spent a lot of currency on that and i wanted to know why my damage is too low (30k barrage and 32 kb in HO with auras ) How can I improve that ?? Thanks !! ;)

Tool tip only displays damage for 1 projectile. Your damage is fine. Level your gems and add quality.

Well it still confuses people if some guys say they have sth crazy like 70k tooltip dps for barrage in hideout.
Made some changes with my equipment. And now my Barrage DPS in HO with auras - 43k, KB - 34k
// With potions barrage 60k, KB -50k
Total Barrage dps about 450k in Path of Building

Spoiler

I know about the lighting dmg enchant on boots
+1 barrage enchant helmet

What is the main problems here?
And what enchant should i use on my gloves?
To be fair a friend of mine reached 70k tooltip in Harbinger league.

So it's possible but i wouldn't focus so much on tooltip 40-50k tooltip is more than enough!
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 17, 2018, 2:58:25 PM
Toma_Hawk, How much crit chance do you have?
"
MarcelSweet wrote:

Decree of Spite is one of the best enchants for Tombfists, since it chills enemies and spawns chilled ground when you're hit, it's a nice layer of defense.
Another useful enchant could be Decree of Reflection to make your clone take the aggro for a while.
I wouldn't personally waste an uber lab enchantment for the gloves, got mine by helping some friends doing the merciless lab
Last edited by Giammafix on Jan 17, 2018, 3:21:26 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
To be fair a friend of mine reached 70k tooltip in Harbinger league.

So it's possible but i wouldn't focus so much on tooltip 40-50k tooltip is more than enough!

furthermore, using Tombfists we have the damage multiplier from intimidate which is not displayed in tooltip.
I have also a bunch of abyss jewels which add increased attack speed "if you have crit recently" for a total of 18% increased attack speed not shown in hideout tooltip since they take effect after the first hit :)
"
Gref wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
guys a little help here, I just swapped a jewel and can't decide which jewel is better to keep between these 2

path of building gives me higher dps keeping the one with "chance to blind", but not considering an enemy shocked, then I guess it's better to keep the one which increases the effect of shock.
but I'm asking for confirm, thanks!

Cold damage roll on your chance to blind jewel is higher which is probably skewing the numbers.

Increased effect of shock is almost certainly better.

thanks for the reply, I'll keep the shock one ^^
"
MarcelSweet wrote:
Made some changes with my equipment. And now my Barrage DPS in HO with auras - 43k, KB - 34k
// With potions barrage 60k, KB -50k
Total Barrage dps about 450k in Path of Building

Spoiler

I know about the lighting dmg enchant on boots
+1 barrage enchant helmet

What is the main problems here?

Spoiler

you are doing better than you think

apart from that

☐gems not leveled / no quality
☑biscos
☑no boots enchant
☑no helmet enchant
☐wrong vinktar
☐below level 80
☐bad jewelery
"
RawDamage wrote:
Toma_Hawk, How much crit chance do you have?

Crit. Chance:
Barrage : 42.2% with charges : 53.8%
Kinetic Blast : 57.5% with charges : 73.3%

Diamond Flask takes care for the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info