(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Do you cap resist? because I am having kinda hard time to cap it :/ feelsbadman
Of course, you can get resists on jewels or get boots with resists until you get the good rares that got them resists.
"
DemiSandal wrote:

Over capping all three might be tricky but it's unnecessary with a curse immunity flask, Dying Sun, and Vinktar's.
"
Gref wrote:
"
DemiSandal wrote:

Over capping all three might be tricky but it's unnecessary with a curse immunity flask, Dying Sun, and Vinktar's.

I'm using a diamond flask with curse immunity, since we're pathfinder we can hope to have the flask up even in longer bossfight with few adds like the minotaur
I'm having issues with shaper and guardians... I have plenty of dps according to pob, but I just don't do very much damage with flasks popped and barraging in melee... Idk what's wrong..
Hey guys I'm lvl 85, just switched to this build from a elemental bow build I was following . If someone can please help me out it would be much appreciated . I started following the passive tree and I quickly ran out of points . I want to run red tier maps but I'm having difficulty . I didn't get to add ANY of the + wand damage at the north of the tree , haven't quite gotten there and I'm wondering if respecting points in other areas and grabbing those will help ?

Also I just started playing with mostly all gems at lvl 1-5, does getting all those gems kinetic blast included at lvl 20 make that much of a huge dps difference ?

Any advice appreciated , thanks ..... ps I'm playing on Xbox otherwise I'd show all my gear etc but I do have the dying sun flasks, 6L queen armour etc
"
Gref wrote:

Why not just respec the level 85 Pathfinder you have?

Well... I didn't want to drop that character yet, so there's that
Still having issues with guardians/shaper... any tips?....

Feel like im tickling them when I have all flasks up and standing point blank next to them with barrage...

If I can't afford a 6L Queen of the Forest, would it be better to go with a 5L QotF or a 6L life/res armor until I can afford the 6L QotF?

Additionally, if I can't afford a Dying Sun, will that be the end of the world for me?

*PSA: I actually have never gotten in-depth with the Mapping system yet since I started playing PoE again*
"
cjbender wrote:
Still having issues with guardians/shaper... any tips?....

Feel like im tickling them when I have all flasks up and standing point blank next to them with barrage...

Level up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info