(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Could my crit chance be too low?.... Idk how to raise it up.

"
cjbender wrote:
"
Gref wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
Still having issues with guardians/shaper... any tips?....

Feel like im tickling them when I have all flasks up and standing point blank next to them with barrage...

Level up.

What does leveling up have to do with it?.... I've already gotten all of the damage nodes, and now I'm finishing the life nodes.

More jewels, more damage.

Looking at PoB you could use some more accuracy. 90% is like the bare minimum and affects your chance to crit as well.
Hi everyone!Can you please check out my gear and jewels and tell me what improvements i should make? thanks a lot!

"

Looking at PoB you could use some more accuracy. 90% is like the bare minimum and affects your chance to crit as well.

I'm not saying your wrong at all, but I've added items in PoB and getting up to like 95 hit chance adds like 1% to my crit chance with barrage... so I believe it'd be better to get it from some other source than accuracy... and I'm 91 :P
Hi, I want to make this build in the near future and I was wondering if this build was also viable using raider instead. Thanks :)
"
cjbender wrote:

"

I'm not saying your wrong at all, but I've added items in PoB and getting up to like 95 hit chance adds like 1% to my crit chance with barrage... so I believe it'd be better to get it from some other source than accuracy... and I'm 91 :P

If it's not the passive tree and not the gear it's probably a mechanical issue. Positioning in particular. Barrage, in my experience, is clunky. I'd bet an exalt I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Hitboxes probably contribute to this as well.

Too far away, you miss. Too close, you miss. Can't name lock because you die if you stop moving. When you're in the sweet spot bosses melt like like butter.
"
Gref wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:

"

If it's not the passive tree and not the gear it's probably a mechanical issue. Positioning in particular. Barrage, in my experience, is clunky. I'd bet an exalt I'm not the only one who's noticed this. Hitboxes probably contribute to this as well.

Too far away, you miss. Too close, you miss. Can't name lock because you die if you stop moving. When you're in the sweet spot bosses melt like like butter.

Yeah this almost seems more likely...sometimes the boss melts in less than a second...sometimes I get great shaper damage in. But typically it's a lot slower... Especially the guardians just die slowly.
"
cjbender wrote:
"
Gref wrote:
"
cjbender wrote:
Still having issues with guardians/shaper... any tips?....

Feel like im tickling them when I have all flasks up and standing point blank next to them with barrage...

Level up.

What does leveling up have to do with it?.... I've already gotten all of the damage nodes, and now I'm finishing the life nodes.

Dont ask for advice if you’re not even gonna read it. Abyss jewels MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN DPS. Lvl up = more jewel slots
"
Sillyx wrote:

Dont ask for advice if you’re not even gonna read it. Abyss jewels MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN DPS. Lvl up = more jewel slots

I checked the character in PoB. The damage is there.

More damage would possibly help to compensate for when Barrage doesn't want to hit like it should.
"
Gref wrote:
"
Sillyx wrote:

I checked the character in PoB. The damage is there.

More damage would possibly help to compensate for when Barrage doesn't want to hit like it should.

Thank you for standing up for me...I have plenty of damage and yes jewel slots will add more but I'm at 1.7 mil shaper damage with no power or frenzy charges.. abyss jewels won't matter at that point. So take your rude comments somewhere else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info