(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

Hey man, according to your Gems +1 LvL > +3 Quality? Does that apply to all gems?
Shaper down!

Took a bit of effort I must say - I think in my case the final piece of the puzzle was getting my accuracy up to a good level (92% now) as it just felt better (might just be in my head). I'd say for my actual skill level when it comes to playing my current stats are the bare minimum for what I could complete the fight with - just over 1M dps and 5.2k life. My tree has some slight differences to the lvl 100 tree but I can assure everyone that for my level 91 it is properly optimized for both life pool and dps (something more people should do as I see trees all the time in this thread where people have just followed OP's lvl 100 tree without realizing that it's not always optimal for their level and gear setup).

Also got a bit lucky with some drops (Kaom's heart last night yey) and sales so have like 700c to spend on upgrades now so happy to take suggestions.

Spoiler
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Hi Guys,

Can anyone look at my character and critique my gear?

I only have 5k hideout dps on Barrage and KB. Seems very low. I know my gem lvls are terrible, but apart from that, what are my biggest opportunities for improvement?

repost because I am still wondering about stuff:

Build is still amazing.
I am currently lvl93 and have 114 skillpoints, I feel like that is too low, or is it the correct nubmer for lvl93? I think I have done all sidequests lol.

As for gear, I know I can get piscator with culling, +1 socketed gems thunderfist, added lighhtning when killed recently boots, +2 barrage enchant.

Other than that, what to look out for in terms of gear when I want to reach more dps?
PoB (not sure if I use it correctly) shows almost 2m barrage dps, yet I see others with similar gear that almost have 4m, seems weird.

I am still not convinced about added cold vs added crit dmg or chance on chest, anyone did the math on that with piscators?

"
charlyy wrote:

Build is still amazing.
I am currently lvl93 and have 114 skillpoints, I feel like that is too low, or is it the correct nubmer for lvl93? I think I have done all sidequests lol.

I have 114 points at lvl 91 so you're missing 2 points. You sure you killed all three bandits?

Edit: can check when back home but very possible that with thunderfists and added cold Piscator's might come out on top of it'll at least be very expensive to get a significant upgrade.
IGN Standard: HolyPatman
IGN Anarchy: UnholyPatman
Last edited by AlmightyPatman on Sep 1, 2017, 8:24:50 AM
"
RPAverion wrote:
Hi Guys,

Can anyone look at my character and critique my gear?

I only have 5k hideout dps on Barrage and KB. Seems very low. I know my gem lvls are terrible, but apart from that, what are my biggest opportunities for improvement?

read the guide. get accuracy on gear. Profit.
"
"
charlyy wrote:

Build is still amazing.

I have 114 points at lvl 91 so you're missing 2 points. You sure you killed all three bandits?

Edit: can check when back home but very possible that with thunderfists and added cold Piscator's might come out on top of it'll at least be very expensive to get a significant upgrade.

/passives tells me I got +2 passives from deal with the bandits

Do I get 2 sp for killing shaper?
"
charlyy wrote:
"
"
charlyy wrote:

Build is still amazing.

/passives tells me I got +2 passives from deal with the bandits

Do I get 2 sp for killing shaper?

Press "U" and check alls your quests. Profit ;P
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Guys can you say few good words about my gear? I'm 76 and I know that I need at least 10 more lvl (for wand nodes on top of the tree) but I feel like my dmg really sucks, mainly against bosses. I can buy 6L QotF with 4B1G1R and use Crit Dmg for more dps on bosses. I also have Rats Nest in stash but i have low life without it but I can change ring for one with hp and ele dmg to attacks instead of using The Taming. My chance to hit is 94%. I can try to get better amu or better opal rings but I think that 6L is better priority. i thought that with this lever of gear I should melt bosses at least on t8-t9 maps but it take really long time to kill them. KB is not a problem but barrage is. Even getting quality does not fix dps problems (according to PoB).

You are using Immolate on your 5L, which _only_ adds dmg to burning enemies. Basically you only have a 4L barrage atm.
Last edited by boondoxsaints on Sep 1, 2017, 9:44:55 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
Goddamned, make a FAQ/Sticky saying that KB-setup is already OP with 3L, possibly the best trash clear ability atm. The stack is attack speed (and ofc dying sun), but even w/o dying sun the stack with APS is IMBA for KB.

Haha i know that feel. FAQ has been updated days ago, yet i still get ~5 whispers a day about stuff answered in there, i guess it's the to much text didn't read attitude or maybe i have to explain everything "simple jack"-style

sorry for not knowing every fucking thing -.-

first time wandering. so i saw some other guides using this item. so i asked..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info