(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

How do you have 50k hideout dps? I have pretty high rolled gear, 20/20 gems ect and only get up to 24/26?

I'm using the gear recommended from the other wander thread as well to see what I like more but regardless the story is the same, same tooltips even with a +2 barrage devotos or a rats nest, and same jewels/rest of the gear with a 1-28 7% a/s gripped gloves
Last edited by Grimdarrk on Sep 1, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
"
Grimdarrk wrote:
How do you have 50k hideout dps? I have pretty high rolled gear, 20/20 gems ect and only get up to 24/26?

I'm using the gear recommended from the other wander thread as well to see what I like more but regardless the story is the same, same tooltips even with a +2 barrage devotos or a rats nest, and same jewels/rest of the gear with a 1-28 7% a/s gripped gloves

you gear is wrong and you are clearly not following this guide.

43k without flasks in hideout, no +2 Barrage:

Last edited by NomadFX on Sep 1, 2017, 10:40:34 AM
@Blutspakt

No worries bro. Nothing personal.
We just had some issue's with hype-fanboys that tried to convince us that this item is Bis. That left a salty taste on that question

Good luck getting your wander together.
#einfachballern

+X barrage enchant is not changing the tooltip ;)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Sep 1, 2017, 10:45:31 AM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Blutspakt

No worries bro. Nothing personal.
We just had some issue's with hype-fanboys that tried to convince us that this item is Bis. That left a salty taste on that question

Good luck getting your wander together.
#einfachballern

+X barrage enchant is not changing the tooltip ;)

Oh it does not change tooltip dps? Damn.

Toma_Hawk how much tooltip dps does your gg wand give compared to piscator?
For people wondering what to get on gear, and how to get high damage, follow the OP's guide exactly. With my current gear, wrath, herald of ice, and ice golem active I have 51.6k barrage tooltip and 39.2k KB tooltip in HO, no flasks active. Read the guide carefully, and get above 90% accuracy. Gem levels and quality matter greatly.
Spoiler
Last edited by Sporko on Sep 1, 2017, 10:53:16 AM
Simple Question: Does onslaught Proc for u guys? Not sure why Onslaught isn't procing on my CoH>herald of ice> assassin's mark > onslaught
Still no idea how you guys get so much HO dps... i fancy 28,5k with auras and golem and I believe to have a good gears. I need few more levels and get lvl 20 gems but even with lvl 20 gems I get like 32k HO dps. I do not really find any significant imporevements... so will get few more levels (altho killed minotaur today 2x and even tho it took some sweet time it went down well but with almost 2x more dps it would be even better).

So I asked before so i will do so once again, what item do you feel like i should improve on? For shaper i got lyco to swap for 100% accuracy and devoto with +2 projectiles. Dunno probably will be able to kill him.

on poe.trade there are no better items and swapping thunderfist for gripped gloves lowers my dps even if i look for those 15ex+... gives more hp and evasion but thats about it, maybe will take some and look for better rings since i wont need that many resists but even there it would be small ammount of add. dps. accuracy is 92% which i plan to improve on if i see some items with +acc.

I read the guide properly and few more levels will increase my dps (like one more jewel, flasks eff...) but still far from 51k tooltip.

ty
"
Hollycz wrote:
Still no idea how you guys get so much HO dps... i fancy 28,5k with auras and golem and I believe to have a good gears. I need few more levels and get lvl 20 gems but even with lvl 20 gems I get like 32k HO dps. I do not really find any significant imporevements... so will get few more levels (altho killed minotaur today 2x and even tho it took some sweet time it went down well but with almost 2x more dps it would be even better).

So I asked before so i will do so once again, what item do you feel like i should improve on? For shaper i got lyco to swap for 100% accuracy and devoto with +2 projectiles. Dunno probably will be able to kill him.

on poe.trade there are no better items and swapping thunderfist for gripped gloves lowers my dps even if i look for those 15ex+... gives more hp and evasion but thats about it, maybe will take some and look for better rings since i wont need that many resists but even there it would be small ammount of add. dps. accuracy is 92% which i plan to improve on if i see some items with +acc.

I read the guide properly and few more levels will increase my dps (like one more jewel, flasks eff...) but still far from 51k tooltip.

ty

Elemental damage with attacks, attack speed, and flat lightning damage scale really well with higher end gear; thats the only secret. Just need to stack those up.
If I was to purely map. (I don't enjoy bossing) Would tempest binding be the better pick?
I'm still wondering how you guys can actually upgrade from Piscator's without spending 20ex on a wand that will rarely if ever show up on poe.trade. Like I said before, even Toma_Hawk's insane wand only gives me 5% more total DPS.

I had an addendum that said it could be PoB screwing up the calc because of Flat Lightning Vinktar's. When I have it turned off, lower wands give more dps, and Toma's gives 17% more, which seems totally reasonable. BUT I don't see how that is supposed to work when I'm obviously going to want to use Vinktar's all the time.

Any helpful response at all would be appreciated. I love upgrading gear and the fact that I still can't upgrade from a wand I bought for 18c when I was only lvl 60 is pretty silly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info