(3.12) Queenliness Wanderfinder | (∩^ᗜ ^)⊃━ - - -☆゚.* | All Content (Power Siphon Kinetic Blast)

I looked at the difference between Raider / Deadeye / Pathfinder.

With almost the same gear and flasks:

Pathfinder: DPS. 1150089 Movementspeed. 148%

Raider: DPS. 967371 Movementspeed. 179%

Deadeye: DPS. 1071157 Movementspeed. 124%

I changed the wand to Piscator's Vigil, shield to Lycosidae.
Since i wanted to reduce the cost alittle.

Im also just using 87 skillpoints (level 64), so i removed all the southern part in the tree.

But comparing these 3 classes, Raider seems to be the fastest one? but alittle lower DPS.
Raider is however the highest DPS until you can get your hands on a dying Sun and a Vinktars.

Thoughts?
I'm having trouble finding a wand to upgrade from Piscator's. When I use PoB to find out if a certain wand is better, it almost never is - and these are not cheap. I've even plugged in a custom one and it needs pretty insane (cost-wise) stats in order to be better at all, let alone worth spending that much on if a wand like that would even exist on poe.trade.

I'm talking something like this: T1 flat lightning roll - at least a T3 of another element - 30+ crit chance - 12+ attack speed - 30+ crit multi. And even then it's only like, 3% more damage.

Nothing like that tends to be listed on poe.trade and if it was, it'd probably be like 10ex+. I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

One thing I did notice is if I turn off my Vinktar's the wands start to actually be better with far lower stats. But...obviously I'm going to keep using Vinktar's. I'm wondering if it's messing up the calculation because of how Piscator's works by increasing your existing flat ele damage rather than having its own.

Even the wand that Toma_Hawk uses only gives me 5% more damage: http://i.imgur.com/su9piJm.png

I would like to know what's wrong here so that I can stop buying mid-range Piscator's to corrupt in hopes of getting Culling Strike...lol
Hi there, awesome fun build. For the 2 extra projectiles enchant, which is better: Alpha Howl or Devoto Devotion?
I know the crit damage is the best 6th gem for barrage. But POB shows that GMP is a lot better than CritDMG or Slower Proj. Still i barely see anyone using GMP with barrage and those with 3B2G1R are using Slower Proj. instead of GMP.

Is there something i missed when i evaluated the DPS increase of GMP?
Last edited by Köppö on Aug 31, 2017, 11:12:55 PM

So I just found one of these, tossed it into POB and it gives +100k dps. Thats a huge hit to resists and life though. Just looks pretty good if you can handle taking the loss to resist and life.
Wow. I cant even describe how fun this build is.
Running faser than Sonic while dealing tons of damage and basically never getting hit because of high evasion.
If you're looking for a fast farmer build this is definitely the way to go.
Never had so much fun playing a wander lol.

Thanks!
I can't decide which class to play, Raider, Deadeye, Pathfinder, Scion (elemental/Deadeye) ?

anyone that can do pro/cons?
"
Sporko wrote:

So I just found one of these, tossed it into POB and it gives +100k dps. Thats a huge hit to resists and life though. Just looks pretty good if you can handle taking the loss to resist and life.

I don't think you have PoB setup right then, we are shock immune so the main part of the belt wouldn't work.

"
Malphai wrote:

I can't decide which class to play, Raider, Deadeye, Pathfinder, Scion (elemental/Deadeye) ?

How about a TLDR?

Raider: ok damage, ele immune, free frenzy charges.
Deadeye: better damage, no other real perks.
Pathfinder: Best damage, OP flasks, Ele immune.
Scion: Good damage, Reflect immune.
Last edited by Scarri on Sep 1, 2017, 2:48:47 AM
"
Malphai wrote:

Haven't tested out other classes but what i can say is that pathfinder feels amazing.
The Movespeed, flask recharges everything just fits with this build.

Yet i have shitty rings, a crappy pisctoar but still manage to clear T15 maps in seconds.

Did any1 tried Esh's Mirror? I think it fits this build pretty well.
Last edited by everaceS on Sep 1, 2017, 2:52:25 AM
What would be good to master craft onto this? if anything at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info