[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

@Parapapam.

Went for another spree...this time breaking my wallet. Now to see if i can replace the gloves.
7.6K life as of now. MADNESS. Thanks again!

PS; Thanks to <EMP!>lamborghini for the PM on the advices for the flasks!
Gotta love the community here.
"
TommieToo wrote:
PS; Thanks to <EMP!>Slamborghini for the PM on the advices for the flasks!
Gotta love the community here.

You're welcome. ;)

I see you have your sceptre fixed as well. As for your CWDT setups... reduce the two low level combos to lvl 1 CWDT, Arctic Armour is not tied to CWDT, it should be as high as possible.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 20, 2017, 8:27:53 AM
:p Since this build has gotten so many followers, how about posting a pic of your deadly machines of scorching lag ?

should i go for "increase spelldam" or "add fire dam to spells" on scepter? have no AoF.
Thx for help.
Build is simply AMAZING! Wow, i never knew i could play this game without playing it. Just a few simply questions though, hopefully you guys know the answers.

Q: Best Flask that output the most damage or mitigate damage?

Q: Best way to get through Trials?

Build is simply AMAZING! Wow, i never knew i could play this game without playing it. Just a few simple questions though, hopefully you guys know the answers.

Also, please critique my gear, and you can be harsh >.<
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Jan 20, 2017, 10:50:42 PM
I am trying to craft a sceptre and would like any information I could get on process. A Essence of Hysteria to craft the 10% chance to cast lvl 20 fire burst on hit sells for 1 ex now on poe.trade. I would like to possibly do itm right the first time. I can find a base white normal item to use the Essence on but what next? Is there any way to help the chances of getting a good roll ? Any way to fix a bad roll and not waste the essence? The Helm will be the same situation. If this was already covered in a earlier page plz point me there . Thx in advance.
"
JesusIsMyLord wrote:
I am trying to craft a sceptre and would like any information I could get on process. A Essence of Hysteria to craft the 10% chance to cast lvl 20 fire burst on hit sells for 1 ex now on poe.trade. I would like to possibly do itm right the first time. I can find a base white normal item to use the Essence on but what next? Is there any way to help the chances of getting a good roll ? Any way to fix a bad roll and not waste the essence? The Helm will be the same situation. If this was already covered in a earlier page plz point me there . Thx in advance.

Hey Bud,

Just use the essence on it and hope for the best.

i got that, and crafted spell damage on it.

Best of luck!
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Build is simply AMAZING! Wow, i never knew i could play this game without playing it. Just a few simple questions though, hopefully you guys know the answers.

Also, please critique my gear, and you can be harsh >.<

No idea for best flask.. just have life one, mana one (maybe) a 40% increased dmg, a 20%phys reduction one and maybe an armor one. As for the mods on them as far as I understand bleed removal is the only one "needed". The rest is up to you. As for your gear. Belt can be a better one. the life on it is too low. Aim for something like this for min maxing this build.
life armor resistances and maybe str as well for complete lucky rolls overkill :). Same applies to the boots as well. Try for armor ones with the same rolls

you would be better with 10% chance to ignite and better fire dmg mokus'. A better rolled eye would be good as well. Eye goes up to 24 dex str and 70% dmg while ignited.
My apology if this has been answered previously.

I have been stacking strength on my gears and currently have 464 strength. My question is using IW vs Fire Pen. on scepter.

My lvl 19 Q20 IW increased damage by 136% (44% + 92% from strength) while my lvl 19 Fire Pen. gives 36% penetration. I'm also running Rallying Cry with the 75% increased Rallying Cry buff. The tree is mostly unchanged.

I'm not sure if one is better than the other, clear speed wise they appear very similar. Don't know if IW will hurt me in reflect maps. What's your thoughts?

Last edited by IchiMorghulis on Jan 21, 2017, 1:58:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info