[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

So for leveling after 28, i know i should use skirmish quiver all the rings ammys etc suggested, but what should be my main attack alongside ancestral warchief? I am currently using facebreakers but don't know the best spells to use alongside it or what to do really..

If anyone could explain it, or better yet give me previews of builds at levels such as 30-40-50 etc id really appreciate it.
Last edited by Repentzv on Jan 23, 2017, 12:17:16 AM
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
Anybody have any tips from what they see on my character?

All your jewels need to be replaced... Anatomical Knowledge should have 8% and then you'll need 7% max life on all rare jewels.

Refund Profane Chemistry and and get Barbarism instead, it's 2% more max life and resistances as well.
May be it has already been asked and sorry for that but I wont read the 95 pages of forum ...
What gems setup would you use on Abberath's Hooves along with Kaom's Heart ?
Thank you
Just finished this build today and I am loving it!

I was wondering if it would be worth it to use death's door for the 50% increased ignite duration and bleed affect? wouldn't that be good with the eye of innocence amulet? or should I just use Abberath's Hooves?
"
tomay wrote:
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
Anybody have any tips from what they see on my character?

All your jewels need to be replaced... Anatomical Knowledge should have 8% and then you'll need 7% max life on all rare jewels.

Refund Profane Chemistry and and get Barbarism instead, it's 2% more max life and resistances as well.

I refunded the points and there was only 1 Anatomical with 8% for sale so i bought it which was listed at 9c, closest is 7% but i will hold out for another 8% i guess, as for the rare jewels all of them are 7-8% max life already.

Was thinking about maybe trying to divine my belly but i only have 1 divine and not sure i want to risk it, the max life on it is 34% currently.

Edit: 2 more popped up for 8% at 10c so i snatched 1 more up and now with my belly i am at 6,599 life and with Kaom's i'm at 7,686.
Last edited by heinrich6745 on Jan 23, 2017, 10:16:10 PM
Hey hey. I only have one active character and it's a warchief totem champion. I wasn't happy with the clear speed/damage and I'm looking to make something else. Is this build good for clear speed? Frankly i'm not super concerned with tackling end game bosses and just want to map high tiers quickly on a budget (and outside of that one ring I can afford everything here and then some)
Would it be viable to do the non AoF version and run Anger aura?

Thinking I may try that and use those reverse knockback gloves and do a cwdt 6L in chest with knockback support to vacuum everything.

I don't have those gloves atm though, just something that seems like it could be funny :P
Extremely expensive now ! :D (SL)
I'm Stuck at lvl 66 now cant change to AFK mode XD
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
as for the rare jewels all of them are 7-8% max life already.

Huh???

Looking at your tree I see five rare jewels and not one of them has "x% increased Maximum life". That's another whopping 35% incr max life you're missing out on.

Spam a few Blessed Orbs on your Leather Belt, 25 Life is the lowest possible implicit value, 40 is max.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 24, 2017, 6:22:47 AM
"
Sgadow wrote:
Extremely expensive now ! :D (SL)

If you are referring to Belly of the Beast, The Jeweller's Touch Prophecy cost 14-15c, cheapest Belly is 2c. That's your 5L Belly for 16c. This method will save you a few Chaos.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info