[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
You could put a Belly of the beast with good stats and even 1socket just for BV and still do the same thing more or less.

I actually have. My self cast BV is only linked to spell echo. I did this 3 weeks ago and never looked back. This is what my gem links look like now

As a side note, I'm up to 7.9K life now. In uber lab I can face tank argus, but Izaro can still one shot me. Only happened once.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:

As a side note, I'm up to 7.9K life now. In uber lab I can face tank argus, but Izaro can still one shot me. Only happened once.

Something like the above is why i insist on blood siphon instead of bloodless.

I had these boots before I went for blood siphon. and and a lvl 19 BV. No armor and low life cause I needed dex on them.

Since I changed to BSiphon I was able to replace the boots with these

More armor and more life. Followed tomay's suggestion for a lower lvl BV as well and now no dex need on boots any more or anywhere else. Sacrificed just 35 life on my total life
"
Loviator23 wrote:
Any specific requirements for the scepter?

Opal and Void scptres have the highest increased Elemental Damage implicit (40%). The Opal sceptre is the popular choice because it has a lower character level requirement (60).
"
Parapapam wrote:
"
tomay wrote:
EHP with various means of damage mitigation.

Just learned a new term :P
It seems that its less than 50 btw.

We get 12 more life with each level which in turn widens the gap in favour of the Bloodless cluster. In my case 3% equals 57 life.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
You could put a Belly of the beast with good stats and even 1socket just for BV and still do the same thing more or less.

I actually have. My self cast BV is only linked to spell echo. I did this 3 weeks ago and never looked back.

This is not really efficient. For self-cast BV you need at least three support gems: Spell Echo, AoE, and Chance to Ignite. If you're feeling lucky you can Hysteria-craft a pair of Fingerless Silk Gloves, making it effectively a 5-link setup.

With a 6-link Belly you can then use CWDT + Chance to Ignite and four assorted spells, use the high-level CWDT setup in your helmet. Plenty options for the boots then... Blasphemy curse(s), AA, Rallying Cry, Flame Golem, Anger, whatever tickles your fancy.

The drawback, however, if you want to use Kaom's Heart, you'll have to swap a lot of things around.
"
This is not really efficient. For self-cast BV you need at least three support gems: Spell Echo, AoE, and Chance to Ignite. If you're feeling lucky you can Hysteria-craft a pair of Fingerless Silk Gloves, making it effectively a 5-link setup.

With a 6-link Belly you can then use CWDT + Chance to Ignite and four assorted spells, use the high-level CWDT setup in your helmet. Plenty options for the boots then... Blasphemy curse(s), AA, Rallying Cry, Flame Golem, Anger, whatever tickles your fancy.

I never consider 3 linking BV like that, I'll give it try. As for the high level CwDT in the helmet I assumed that that was the optimal gem setup for this build. I'm going to have to move stuff around and do some more testing.

I really like to damage boost with rallying cry, I bought a "75% increased rallying cry buff effect" enchanted helmet to craft. At level 20 I get 24% (from 16%) increased damage plus 310% (from 178%) increased damage per 100 enemies, and an increased in duration.

It's funny that the way I test if a particular setup is doing more damage or not is by opening a breach and judge how much lag I'm getting. Less lag = more damage.
thanks for that funny build and that great support @ ChrispieD & tomay
everything works fine and at the moment i try spark vs bv in my activ gem setup :)

unfortunatelly iam not a great crafter and can find something like a how to craft a "Socketed Gems have 50% chance to Ignite"-helmet. all items on poe trade (which are not that expensive) have horrible stats. i am new at the breach and low of chaos so it would be great if you guys can tell me how i can craft my own "Socketed Gems have 50% chance to Ignite"-helmet.

thx
Last edited by team5ive on Jan 18, 2017, 5:52:06 PM
"
team5ive wrote:
thanks for that funny build and that great support @ ChrispieD & tomay
everything works fine and at the moment i try spark vs bv in my activ gem setup :)

unfortunatelly iam not a great crafter and can find something like a how to craft a "Socketed Gems have 50% chance to Ignite"-helmet. all items on poe trade (which are not that expensive) have horrible stats. i am new at the breach and low of chaos so it would be great if you guys can tell me how i can craft my own "Socketed Gems have 50% chance to Ignite"-helmet.

thx

Use essence of hysteria on a white helmet, preferebly a strength helmet with high itemlevel (ilvl). Those essences run for about 30c each currently in the breach league, so don't expect to get anything good unless crafting for many many exalts. If you look at my helmet, I was only happy to be able to craft life on it with haku. My helmet is also indeed utterly crap, but works quite well anyways ;).

Hope this helps!
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Hi Tomay m ChrispieD,
First off i wanna thank you guys for creating just a fun build, i have been playing this character for 1mth+ now and i LOVE IT! THANKS!

Now i am looking @ min-maxing my gears and other stuff, could u guys have a look @ my character and advice me on how to get more health to prevent those random critical strike deaths.

Here is my passive tree and my gear setup.
www.poeurl.com/0Jv

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TommieToo
Character WhitemoonLoL

Thanks heap for this wonderful and fun build. PS, non afk / afk build
"
TommieToo wrote:

Here is my passive tree and my gear setup.
www.poeurl.com/0Jv

It has been pointed out by tomay many times that exceptional performance is the best thing you can let go if u want even more life. From there you go down the Barbarism Juggernaut Bloodless path which gives more life.

If you want to keep exceptional performance then do something like this cause it gives more % and more str.

www.poeurl.com/0J2

If you would let it go then something like the following is even better

www.poeurl.com/0J4

If you could find another way to add fire dmg to spells, like Anger aura or a added fire dmg to spells mod on sceptre you could remove Avatar of fire and add another 5% on the bloodless circle.

"
TommieToo wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TommieToo
Character WhitemoonLoL

Thanks heap for this wonderful and fun build. PS, non afk / afk build

Cant see the gear of your char. Might not be public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info