[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I've said this before, even a cheapo 4L BBBG Belly is perfectly fine to spread the mayhem. ;)

Too many folks arrive at this thread and being awed by killing map bosses with a shabby Tabula. While this is possible in quite a few cases, it certainly isn't what this build is about. If they're getting one-shot the prime culprit is Tabula Rasa.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 2, 2017, 1:02:16 PM

bad?
rerol divine orb?
CTC not close rerol?
(sry my bad engl)
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Jan 2, 2017, 2:43:09 PM
Okay so the build is going great so far despite my lower than normal HP, BUT I insta RIP to Scriptorium boss and because I'm using Abberath's Hooves I don't have a movement skill and RIP to the Necropolis boss aka skeletal mage when he does that ice wall trap thing with the blades popping up from the ground which completely kills me. Any advice gentlemen/ladies?
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

bad?
rerol divine orb?
CTC not close rerol?
(sry my bad engl)

Why would you craft crit multiplier? We use elemental overload. Crit multiplier does nothing for us.

"
Okay so the build is going great so far despite my lower than normal HP, BUT I insta RIP to Scriptorium boss and because I'm using Abberath's Hooves I don't have a movement skill and RIP to the Necropolis boss aka skeletal mage when he does that ice wall trap thing with the blades popping up from the ground which completely kills me. Any advice gentlemen/ladies?

Tried them without the hooves and with a movement skill? I believe in the latest video Chris uses VMS+Rat Cage to nuke the script boss down in a matter of seconds before it can actually do anything to kill him. That's pretty expensive, though. Even without that I can take her down pretty quickly (assuming no mods that intrinsically make that harder), but I have to actually pay attention and use whirling blades to keep Fortify up and not be on the orbs on the ground.
Last edited by TimeDilation on Jan 2, 2017, 4:50:47 PM
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

bad?
rerol divine orb?
CTC not close rerol?
(sry my bad engl)

"Bad" is only your mastercraft mod. If any suffix, then it's "increased Fire Damage" we want.

Divine Orb or will re-roll only existing mods within their respective tiers.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 2, 2017, 5:17:20 PM
what would be the perfect jewel for that build?
you use pretty random ones so i'd like to know the optimal pls :D
"
TimeDilation wrote:

Tried them without the hooves and with a movement skill? I believe in the latest video Chris uses VMS+Rat Cage to nuke the script boss down in a matter of seconds before it can actually do anything to kill him. That's pretty expensive, though. Even without that I can take her down pretty quickly (assuming no mods that intrinsically make that harder), but I have to actually pay attention and use whirling blades to keep Fortify up and not be on the orbs on the ground.

Na, I just used blade vortex with concentrated effect and concentrated effect on fire burst with 2 moku's embrace. VMS is generally not needed at all for the boss fights. It died in 2 secs. To kill scriptorium boss you need to only be aware of one thing, it's thorns phase. When it pops its thorns phase, dont touch it, when it does not have its thorns phase, face roll it. If you face roll it right away, it usually dies before thorns phase.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many are trying the high end boss fights with the tabula which I have posted in the thread, but that doesn't work if you don't understand the boss fights. Eg. if you don't face tank minotaur and gain som distance, he will dive underground and instantainiously kill you if your CWDT spells are on cooldown or if you don't have fortify up.

If you roll minotaur with vurln, added fire/cold/lightning/extra monster damage/crit and you have tabula, that will increase the risk of getting one shot. I myself killed minotaur like 4 times or so, and maybe 2-3 of those times with tabula and 6.3k life. But seriously, minotaur map is as about as expensive as a 5l belly.

I even killed phoenix boss with safe mods with this build, even though I didn't optimize my gear for non ignites. My death's were due to some lag and me reacting slowly to his self explosion.

Hydra, I can't take down because I lag too much and too much screen clutter too see the blueballs, hydras blink arrow back, hydras load up attack. My colour blindness doesn't make it easier either.

Chimera I see no apparent reason why this build shouldn't be able to take down, if you are just aware of what the fog phase means. That is whirl to find. I haven't tried it myself yet though as I was so turned down by the hydra fail.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 2, 2017, 6:19:29 PM
"
Shingg wrote:
what would be the perfect jewel for that build?
you use pretty random ones so i'd like to know the optimal pls :D

Watch the build guide video fron 8:40:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmCXbn1nL_U&t=196s

As mentioned before, 7% life is highest priority. Rest of the mods are meh.
Quick question; Should I be looking for "Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells" or "Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks" or "#% Increased Fire Damage" on my scepter? Does it matter, or is there no real difference between the three?
Last edited by RebornYew on Jan 2, 2017, 7:21:54 PM
"
RebornYew wrote:
Quick question; Should I be looking for "Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells" or "Adds # Fire Damage to Attacks" or "#% Increased Fire Damage" on my scepter? Does it matter, or is there no real difference between the three?

If you want to drop avatar of fire get Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells". I f you want to keep avatar of fire "#% Increased Fire Damage" is also a good alternative.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info