[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
petropanko wrote:
will take Trickery on next lvl.

I was looking at Blood Siphon myself, not so much because of the proximity to Trickery (I don't care for a few % increased damage) but 20% max life is huge. However, you've reached a dead end there and ultimately there is more potential in going for Barbarism. Another jewel socket and Juggernaut after that and Bloodless isn't too far away either. That's 54% max life in total and a ton of STR for even more HP (and damage if you equip Iron Will where applicable).
"
Killhard wrote:
Fire pen in sceptre ?

for general mapping or boss ??

We had this discussion a few pages back already. IMO Fire Pen is the better solution as you can reduce monster resistances into the negative in combination with Flammability. On paper Elemental Focus deals more damage but cannot ignite. With Fire Pen our Fire Burst can ignite... and those are the only ignites that deal any meaningful damage (20% of the initial damage, per second, which will stack cumulatively with Emberwake). And Fire Pen can be swapped for Iron Will for clearing or non-resistant bosses.

Again... personal preferences.
Hello my HP is rather low im only at 5.5k could you check what I'm missing within my gear and or my skill tree? Thanks :D
"
Hello my HP is rather low im only at 5.5k could you check what I'm missing within my gear and or my skill tree? Thanks :D

You just have low life rolls on your gear and no belly of the beast.
I like the build very much!
awesome times, really :)
had the build going with dual mokou's and the razor and normal gear you'd use to level up - so not yet the essence crafted helmet or sceptre but for gloves I used http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Spirit which was extremely fun when playing active - imagine the breaches ;) doesnt help at all against bosses and as soon as i got the hysteria helmet and sceptre i had to get rid of the gloves for better resistances but it is a hell lot of fun and i recommend those gloves to everyboda that's willing to play this build more active than it's supposed to be played (i guess).
The problem with using any other uniques not by default in the build is that you start having significant issues with resistances and life. This is the risk of uniques in general. Our rings, mercifully, give some resistances despite being uniques, but not nearly as much as you could get from even moderately good rares, and they don't give any life; our helmet is subject to RNGesus (if you get a decent life or resistance roll on it, consider yourself pretty fortunate, and cross your fingers you have the enchantment slot to mastercraft one of those if you don't get both, which is very likely), and our second weapon is similarly subjected to RNGesus (this build is one of the rare situations in which a resistance roll on your weapon can be a great thing; there are plenty of damage-centric mods we'd like even more, for sure, but it's not uncommon to need a little extra help on resistances).

The rampage gloves are fun to play with, but I'd be surprised if you could keep them worthwhile given the defensive costs.

Also, for anyone not looking to shell out for a 6L belly, a 6L rare with a high life mod and some resists is also pretty sweet and usually much cheaper (though if you want super-awesome mods from top to bottom that'll probably no longer be the case). I'm doing just fine with a 6L rare I purchased near the start of the league and have a smidge over 7k life with its +104 life mod.
<3 nice build , in love with it atm
When levelling as facebreakers shield charge, what gems should I be using in my facebreakers and tabula? Also, which jewels are good for levelling? Best auras? Thank you
What was the best way to level between 50-68? I'm using Skirmish quiver with War chief and its starting to be not enough.. what other skills would you even use?
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Jan 2, 2017, 6:27:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info