[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Hey i got question what is different between AoF and Non Aof ?
"
ChrispieD wrote:

If you want to drop avatar of fire get Adds # to # Fire Damage to Spells". I f you want to keep avatar of fire "#% Increased Fire Damage" is also a good alternative.

Okay, thank you very much! :)
Last edited by RebornYew on Jan 2, 2017, 8:12:27 PM
"
japanladies1 wrote:
Hey i got question what is different between AoF and Non Aof ?

"
tomay wrote:

Put it this way, if you already have ADDS FIRE DAMAGE TO SPELLS on your sceptre or if you can craft it (provided you already have spell damage on sceptre, which is far more important) then by all means, refund AoF, you gain one passive skill point and you may benefit from it in other ways discussed here at great length.

Basically, dropping AoF frees up some skill points which you can then invest into more valuable nodes instead.
Last edited by RebornYew on Jan 2, 2017, 8:43:28 PM
"
RebornYew wrote:

Basically, dropping AoF frees up some skill points which you can then invest into more valuable nodes instead.

Thanks for answer :)
I was wondering; your video build guide and the main post have Ball lightning (level 4) and shock nova (level 4) listed as slots in the helm. Which would you say is better? my preference is for shock nova (MTX :p) but if ball lightning is significantly better I'll use it.

In addition; given that the chest setup would have 50% of its damage gutted by AoF, why is Avatar of Fire considered over just added fire to spells? Would that not have the same effect (activating ignites on enemies), which I assume is the main point of most of the CWDT spells?
Last edited by friendly_skeleton on Jan 2, 2017, 9:57:32 PM
"
tomay wrote:
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:

bad?
rerol divine orb?
CTC not close rerol?
(sry my bad engl)

"Bad" is only your mastercraft mod. If any suffix, then it's "increased Fire Damage" we want.

Divine Orb or will re-roll only existing mods within their respective tiers.

mster not craf this mod " increased fire damage " :(
At what level can I start to get this build going?
Like can I play through merciless starting at lv 59?
"
doe3879 wrote:
At what level can I start to get this build going?
Like can I play through merciless starting at lv 59?

I just copy/paste my answer to this question from two pages back... ;)

"
tomay wrote:
The build is "fully operational" once you have the Vaal Pact keystone, the "Cloaked in Savagery" ascendancy (Cruel lab) and reached level 60 (required for Opal Scptres). If you don't want to "waste" an Essence of Hysteria on anything less than a Royal Burgonet (lvl req 65) just use Chance to Ignite gems in your helmet and boots, leaving out Flammability (which only becomes necessary much later in the game) for the time being...

Having said that, the level requirement for Essence of Hysteria mods is 50, so if you're willing to settle for a "crappier" 30% sceptre you can start firebursting even earlier. ;)

Eye and Razor require lvl 68, until then add a Life Leech gem (instead of Chance to Ignite) to your BV setup for better sustainability while clearing mobs.
Last edited by tomay on Jan 3, 2017, 3:59:21 AM
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
mster not craf this mod " increased fire damage " :(

Catarina lvl 5 can craft the suffix "15-19% increased Fire Damage" on sceptres (10 Orbs of Augmentation).

However, you'll need Catarina lvl 7 in order to remove the existing master craft (1 Orb of Scouring).
Anyone did CHAYULA on this build? Does it posses some problems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info