[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Hey man! love the build! Now that the patch notes are out for 3.2 will this still work good on Beastiary League ?
"
Rinani wrote:
So we just got the new Acendant.

Permanent immortal call is dead, slayer stronger than before, the question is what to do instead of juggernaught.

Elementalist, Inquisitor and Pathfinder all have elemental penetration which is pretty nice.

Elementalist wins the penetraion at 10% vs. the other two at 6%.
Inquisitor wins the overall damage though, due to the 10% increased damage taken on top of the 6% penetration.

There is also the possibility of Trickster which has the highest leech for clearing, as well as 15% chance of 50% extra chaos damage.

Ascendant permanent ic is dead, correct. But still u get 1 endurance charge/second. That is all we need if you play with poet's pen.

The pure juggernaut still has immortal call. I am theorycrafting as I write this on a MELEE AFK version, with kept permanent immortal call. I am choosing weapon between Oni-Goroshi, oro's sacrifice, grelwood shank and lead sprinkler. I think oro's sacrifice wins as you can flicker with it, good base dmg, but movement skill with it will be shit. Also very interesting is the new skill I haven't seen that uses endurance charges (juggernaut is perfect for that).

A good inspiration for new melee version can be:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1806321

I'll probably do a bit similar, with some spell spam and flicker or tetonic slam for clearing. Molten strike for single target. Clearing dps seems to be around 500k with flicker+melee splash+ancestra call. Molten strike was around 23k per ball on shaper.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Anyone knows any good leveling setups for 3.2 ?

And by that I mean no uniques, no poet pen, no gear, no currency, no nothing.

I was thinking of going blade vortex ? Or something easy like sunder, or the new skill with tectonic slam ?

Edit

I tried the new tectonuc slam skill and it was shit. It feels like a worst combined version of ground slam and sunder. You need to have multiple sources of endurance charges otherwise the aoe /damage is crap.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by azamantes on Mar 3, 2018, 2:51:01 PM
Could you update build for AFK poet`s Pen Scion?
Please?
oh melee afk!

so we can just go Martyr of Innocence

so all our spell spam gets like, 2 more anger auras xD

we also will get some more afk as vengeance

and damage penetration if we invest atleast in rumi and staff block points(and some powercharges also, but its irrelevant)

and we still can have a flicker oro swap

well PoB shows its possible to shaper with this

dunno how it will be actualy
Why is everyone excited for this melee afk thing ?

Have you seen the mods those red beasts have ? Endurance charges generation, life regen, can spawn a million ads...

Not gonna say anything about play-style (everybody has their preference) but being ranged is a better defensive option.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
poepopoe wrote:
oh melee afk!

and damage penetration if we invest atleast in rumi and staff block points(and some powercharges also, but its irrelevant)

Martyr gives a bit lower dps molten strike, but gives some defensive advantages.
"
Could you update build for AFK poet`s Pen Scion?
Please?

Same as 3.1. Difference now is that you can't permanent facetank with immortal call, but need to teleport around a bit more.
"
azamantes wrote:
Why is everyone excited for this melee afk thing ?

Have you seen the mods those red beasts have ? Endurance charges generation, life regen, can spawn a million ads...

Not gonna say anything about play-style (everybody has their preference) but being ranged is a better defensive option.

If u don't get hit, you can't die, but many think that is not as fun. That's why melee version can be interesting. Also the melee version can get permanent immortal call, which the poet's pen version just lost.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Modified the wild stirke guys POB a bit for the afk build to show dps numbers and potential health.
https://pastebin.com/LSa79pqg

Last edited by ChrispieD on Mar 4, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
poepopoe wrote:
oh melee afk!

Martyr gives a bit lower dps molten strike, but gives some defensive advantages.

im toyn with getting rid of anger completely to add some other mana usage. MoM isnt usable with eye of innocence, yeah?

as for tree, it might be more optimal(or might be not) to add more witch area than templar, with pathing near EE keynode. like this https://pastebin.com/1HKGQ7qE (not serios, just to show idea)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info