[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Is this build good for 3.2??
Единственное извращение - это отсутствие секса. Все остальное, дело выбора каждого.
Last edited by Orgazma on Apr 3, 2018, 12:23:41 AM
OH MY GOD BUILD UPDATE BIS WEAPON DISINTEGRATOR X_X

needs huge tree rework tho
Hi....loved to play this build before Vaal Pact Nerf....now it is not really afk anymore, but i had an idea but don`t know this works. What when we take the base from an RF build (~4k lifereg) and complete it with a bit lifeleech. Anybody tried this to make it really afk again?
Last edited by ricks939 on Apr 7, 2018, 4:56:43 PM
"
poepopoe wrote:

What build you are thinking?
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
poepopoe wrote:

i tried like, 2 approaches, worked just like martyr, but! i didnt go deep into it, i mean chaos conversion

with atleast 5 siphon charges, atziri promise, full phys to ele conversion and lots of effects like taste of hate, build gets more than 50% chaos damage in a final hit with blade vortex.

for other details im not sure at all, tectonic or blade vortex? crit or eo? what spells? etc etc. with martyr cremation and volatile dead are best spells for cwdt 20, but with chaos conversion physical spells like glacial cascade deal more damage. attack speed and crit of this staff is shit, and with tectonic tree we lose spell damage(while with martyr and fireborn jewel we had same tree for attacks and spells) so heavy optimization still needed

btw hrimburn seems mandatory
Now I have made a videomontage with a bit better guide for 3.2 with a video, check out first page under 3.2.

"
poepopoe wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
poepopoe wrote:

i tried like, 2 approaches, worked just like martyr, but! i didnt go deep into it, i mean chaos conversion

with atleast 5 siphon charges, atziri promise, full phys to ele conversion and lots of effects like taste of hate, build gets more than 50% chaos damage in a final hit with blade vortex.

for other details im not sure at all, tectonic or blade vortex? crit or eo? what spells? etc etc. with martyr cremation and volatile dead are best spells for cwdt 20, but with chaos conversion physical spells like glacial cascade deal more damage. attack speed and crit of this staff is shit, and with tectonic tree we lose spell damage(while with martyr and fireborn jewel we had same tree for attacks and spells) so heavy optimization still needed

btw hrimburn seems mandatory

Seems like 3.3 will give use 100% chance to ignite without ignite gem. Together with grelwood that is 5 projectiles on all spells with 100% chance to ignite. Maybe time for grelwood molten strike.

I tested a tree with some abyssal kewels with 4 million dps output and 7.4k life, but I don't know if more than maybe 1/4 of the balls will hit the big bosses, even with conc effect.

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
I am just trying this 3.2 version (from youtube update) and so far finding it fun. Switching to Razors for boss AFK gets me insta killed though so mostly hop about using Poets instead until I figure out what I am doing wrong. It is still a WIP with gem levels and using a Tab until I can afford a 6L chest. Doing T10/11 fine though.

Question, would "Gangs Momentum" Unique boots be worth using instead of Rare boots?

+ 11 - 15% chance to ignite
+ 25 - 40% increased damage against ignited enemies
+ 25% movement

Thanks

Posting after the new YT video update.

1) This seems like a cool evolution of the build.

2) YT and pob https://pastebin.com/00Xb4fK2 show dying sun, this page doesn't. How vital is the dying sun?

3) Your pob link should include a tick for "Are you Ignited?" else people will ask how you leech and why you have Vaal Pact :)

4) This thread should be updated to be in complete, and in line with the YT vid :)

Cheers, nice work!
"
GeoffC wrote:
I am just trying this 3.2 version (from youtube update) and so far finding it fun. Switching to Razors for boss AFK gets me insta killed though so mostly hop about using Poets instead until I figure out what I am doing wrong. It is still a WIP with gem levels and using a Tab until I can afford a 6L chest. Doing T10/11 fine though.

Question, would "Gangs Momentum" Unique boots be worth using instead of Rare boots?

+ 11 - 15% chance to ignite
+ 25 - 40% increased damage against ignited enemies
+ 25% movement

Thanks

No life on boots = no go
"
Wuffell wrote:
Posting after the new YT video update.

1) This seems like a cool evolution of the build.

2) YT and pob https://pastebin.com/00Xb4fK2 show dying sun, this page doesn't. How vital is the dying sun?

3) Your pob link should include a tick for "Are you Ignited?" else people will ask how you leech and why you have Vaal Pact :)

4) This thread should be updated to be in complete, and in line with the YT vid :)

Cheers, nice work!

1. Glad u liked it!

2. Not vital at all as it's rarely used.

3. The poedb link does include ignited in this post

4. The post is in line with current vid with non significant differences. If in any doubts follow the vid. I sadly don't have more time to recreate the thread currently, sorry.
Last edited by ChrispieD on May 2, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info