[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Can this still do things afk or is this now an active build with magma orb?
"
ricks939 wrote:
What enchantment on gloves is recommend for this build? And can i use lvl9 whirling blade or must it be lvl1?

Get an enchant that hits the enemies as many times as possible, like the cold spell one.

Whirling doesn't matter. Quality is the only important thing for more speed.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
weenston wrote:
I see some of you guys are using Doryani, does elemental proliferation add fire damage to all spells? Otherwise this wouldn't work correct?

Thanks!

The lvl 20 proliferating only supports the socketed gems. We do almost no burning damage anyways.
"
Ladoona wrote:
Can this still do things afk or is this now an active build with magma orb?

You will have to more specific with what you mean.

This in depth video discusses the topic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3ozgNj6zcw

If you have any more questions, feel welcome to post.
Thanks for this great build!

I change some gear for MF runs. Build still strong even with this MF gear.
This is my gear for Shaped burian chambers, Shaped Spider forest and Vault maps.

My defence stats with this gear

without bisco belt

MF stats (bisco collar bonuses not included)

For bossing i just change bisco amulet for Eye, belt for rare belt with res and change gem for slower projectiles.

Also i can change this gear for original and go on any high tier map if i want.
Last edited by Mr_Neocronic on Oct 6, 2017, 9:42:57 AM
"

If you have any more questions, feel welcome to post

What I mean is all the newer footage shows you using magma orb which is obviously an active skill. What I mean is can you still do it the old way without using magma orb (basically just getting hit to do dps)? Or is this now what you have to do ?
may i know whats the reason for the skills gems to be at specfic level ?
Can I use tabula rasa with this build ? Belly of the beast 6l it's really expensive.
"
Ladoona wrote:
"

If you have any more questions, feel welcome to post

What I mean is all the newer footage shows you using magma orb which is obviously an active skill. What I mean is can you still do it the old way without using magma orb (basically just getting hit to do dps)? Or is this now what you have to do ?

The AFK part of the build, which is the spine of the build, has mostly stood for being able to afk content and survive and it eventually dying.

In one version of the build, called "AFK Gone Meta", I ran abberath's hooves and used no active skills to clear maps quickly, but that is still not AFK. You can still use that kind of clearing, but it will be a lot slower than clearing with magma orb actively, as ignite has gotten a nerf since the release of AFK Gone Meta.
"
prataboy wrote:
may i know whats the reason for the skills gems to be at specfic level ?

It is mentioned in the build guide video of the build. Essentially, you want the gems to trigger on CWDT lvl 1, so you loop ignites more and heal yourself more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info