[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Man I'm in love with this build, its alot of fun to play with.
I've been playing the game casualy on and off for the past 5 years or so since the beta but never been fucked with going for the endgame bosses etc.

As a casual player having a build that can kill endgame bosses on a 1ex budget and keep growing from that is great.

I've modified the build a lil bit to fit me better as I'll never go for The Green Dream due to it being too costly, grabbing Purity of flesh, Explosive Impact and Blast Radius nodes instead of the Frenetic + Blood Drinker nodes.

Currently running around with 7,722 hp and everything in the endgame sofar is a joke, all guardians killed on 1st attempt as a noob player, the only map I wasn't able to do so far was a ele reflect, - resist, curse of elements T15 map. And that map would still be compleatable if Ii would care enough to switch out flasks for it.

Tomorrow is Shaper and Atziri time, TY!
For helmets, what matters more? The 50% chance for socketed gems to ignite, or the molten orb chains 2 additional times? I know both is ideal, but... exalts.
"
Ramziese wrote:
For helmets, what matters more? The 50% chance for socketed gems to ignite, or the molten orb chains 2 additional times? I know both is ideal, but... exalts.

As someone who cant afford both, Id say the orb chains is better for kiling endgame bosses and the ignite chance is better for farming other things.
The ignite chance is great, but the barrier Im hitting endgame is lack of dps against bosses and the 2x chain is great for that.
Got it. I lucked out and got a decent helm with the magma orbs enchant, but it doesn't have the ignite on it... I wasn't sure if I'd wasted my currency getting it.
Last edited by Bananaznana on Sep 30, 2017, 11:40:41 AM
the moment I hit level 68, is it already safe to use the cast when damage taken setup?
Wouldnt be "The Rippling Thoughts Sword" be better in Offhand instead a Scepter with Fire Burst?
"

Wouldnt be "The Rippling Thoughts Sword" be better in Offhand instead a Scepter with Fire Burst?

Tested this sword in beachhead but the doryani's feels much better.
Man i can win atziri, when it turns into 4 of her, the CWDT will blast into the mirror...
Just tried Minotaur and I keep dying when trying to face-tank him... is there something wrong with the way i've made my character? gear not right? wrong skill tree?

Last edited by Ramziese on Oct 1, 2017, 9:36:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info