[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

is the hysteria crafted helm necessary from the start ?
"
BlackHao wrote:
Chrispie, build looks solid and promising. Trying it now.

One question though, in which gem sockets do those unique jewels go in?

Thanks.

Inevitability goes right above "devotion" node and on right side of "quick recovery".

Green dream goes right above "sentinel" node.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
edessiex wrote:
Sorry I am only at page 106 ...

Would Brutus sprinkler ?

Great build anyway. I am looking forward to play it !
Thanks

Brutus sprinkler requires a lot of str investment, both in gear and items. I suggest you play around a bit in path of building to see if you find the dps sufficient enough. Overall clear speed will be crap, but on bosses it can be very viable as those small hits will trigger a lot of CWDT setups, making you heal yourself very well.
"
Dragonking95 wrote:
I havnt gone through all 163 pages to find my answer, but Is Vaal Molten Shell still worth it?

As for clearing map, no after the jewel nerfs. As for killing bosses, maybe. Haven't tried myself yet, but maybe I should ;). According to path of building, it hits for 46k dmg per hit, which isn't too shabby. On guardians it would hit for 26k on a 4l with chance to ignite. Weapon switching can push this up another 5-10k. This means it would need to hit between 400 times to kill minotaur in 8 seconds, that is 50 hits per second. This is very possible to do during its duration as it doubles the ignites you make, making the looping a lot more powerful. Also it protects you from getting killed by minotaur during its whole duration, as long as he doesn't one shot you.
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 25, 2017, 3:53:50 PM
"
thiago0423 wrote:
you can use the new unique belt(20% cooldown) to trigger cwdt more fast

Nice thing pointed out, but I'd say its not worth it. You lose 100 res and 120 base hp.
"
GoodandEvil wrote:
Hey! thinkin about this build ) is it possible run with Bisco ?
Or without Eye of Innocence Citrine Amulet this build is not playable? ( thinkin under t11)
Thinkin about some MF to put inside .

Everything is possible, but it won't feel as the real build until you get the eye of innocence. The build is possible with bisco's. Try it, if you dont't like it, switch back to the hysteria helmet.
"
Hercanic wrote:

Here's my 115pt finessing of the above tree. It maintains the Green Dream socket, while also having more life and overall better point efficiency than ChrispieD's original tree (4pts for the two northern jewel sockets vs. 6pts for the two southern ones; 38% life for 7pts vs. 26% life for 6pts).

You can then spec into Blast Radius and Occultist's Dominion in the witch area for 3 more points, granting: 30% area damage, 10% AOE; 16% spell damage, 4% cast speed, and 20 INT. Or, you can get Alchemist for 3 points, giving 26% increased flask effect and 10% flask duration. (I wonder if it would round up to another projectile with the Dying Sun flask...)

If you do grab Occultist's Dominion, you can switch the bridge (like so) for a bit more life from the 10 STR in exchange for the mana of 10 INT.

Blood Drinker and Frenetic are also reasonably close, giving 20% life and another frenzy charge.

This tree is very good and about as close to as good as it gets as we can get. If we have good res gear (we have good margins with such many rares as we have and res heavy uniques as well), you can sacrifice 10 to all res for 18% inc fire damage + 16% inc spell damage + 4% inc. cast speed by going this tree, though dex are a bit low on both our trees:
http://poeurl.com/bvae
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 25, 2017, 4:03:23 PM
Chris, I have all the items required, followed the tree to the letter, lvl 74 with 5276 HP and I died on a rare Atoll map with no reflect. Harbringers got me.

Is it possible that I'm too low level for that map?

Also Boss dps (single target is somewhat lacking)

What can I do to improve?

My character

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/BlackHao/characters

Last edited by BlackHao on Aug 25, 2017, 4:08:33 PM
"
BlackHao wrote:
Chris, I have all the items required, followed the tree to the letter, lvl 74 with 5276 HP and I died on a rare Atoll map with no reflect. Harbringers got me.

Is it possible that I'm too low level for that map?

I don't know about what mods you rolled on the map, but reflect is generally not a problem even if you roll that with reflect pantheon. Unless you are playing hardcore, dying once in your level is farmed back in 1 map or less.

Sadly I can not give good feedback on general "I died once" or "I died twice" info. Basically it's like saying, I fell of my bike, what did I do wrong? There could be million of reasons.

My best recommendation is to watch my in depth video, under "Footage from 2.6 and earlier" , then under "8 In depth video clips. Check it out! Added 2017-04-11", then watch "Reaching high life and avoiding one-shots". Best of luck!
Hi Chris,

This build looks great do you have a leveling skill tree?

thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info