[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

I love the build so far.
For leveling ( i am lvl ~53) i suggest this items
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Trying this build on std and I like it very much.

Now that the fireburst scepter is not necessary, would it be better to use a doryani, doon scepter or a second seventh son?

A doon in main hand for the global increase dmg and the iron will support on 2 high level with lvl 20 Cwdt could be good?

Great guide. Big thanks to Op and Chilifreak.
Thanks for the reply!

For the armor, it might be a bit hard to roll 4 blues on a Belly right? I was thinking about Carcass but the lack of HP sucks a bit.
IGN - GODcerate
Chrispie, build looks solid and promising. Trying it now.

One question though, in which gem sockets do those unique jewels go in?

Thanks.
"
I love the build so far.
For leveling ( i am lvl ~53) i suggest this items

U should also consider Sunder until 70's.
U grab Resolute technique which can be removed later (2 points so not a big deal).
The dps is too good, spent about 3c to buy two good rare spectres with high attack speed.
IGN - GODcerate
Last edited by troler123 on Aug 24, 2017, 1:48:39 PM
Sorry I am only at page 106 ...

Would Brutus sprinkler ?

Great build anyway. I am looking forward to play it !
Thanks
Last edited by edessiex on Aug 24, 2017, 6:46:49 PM
I havnt gone through all 163 pages to find my answer, but Is Vaal Molten Shell still worth it?
you can use the new unique belt(20% cooldown) to trigger cwdt more fast
Hey! thinkin about this build ) is it possible run with Bisco ?
Or without Eye of Innocence Citrine Amulet this build is not playable? ( thinkin under t11)
Thinkin about some MF to put inside .
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
troler123 wrote:
Would u consider this tree worse than yours??

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAP8ACSEAAHwc3A3NWfOPGu08lG_E9g-r8kXvfCtQNZLzEf6PhXs2xa-nogDG2MBmshkmlVXGVki3PmZUm7WExfAfPC2Mz18_cYXVpqyq7w4Esz38mjv2SDwFjDbYvVBHZ5sczh8CwzpyqdgkWGPPejIB_grsOIPbFCAaOIKbYeKmVyLqsUKDXyo4cg-QVf5UJIsnLwQH5FGa4EWdU1IWv8aupwhVS5_fg8xN4zpYOuHr7q4-na4abDbpJKoWb-NqvOpqQwj0bRki9GwLkydTNVBCvoqhL0yz0B_v64nYaFjXluQi2t0snBBYh2WvtzI0mFcW6eoQJDe_CPhfX9AhkAAAAAAA

Got 12% extra life, chaos resist, Int and a bit more damage and mana, could possibly try a MoM version? Lost some Dex, resists, armor and evasion.

I know I also lost the bonus from frenzy charges obtained from the Green Dream jewel, but how important is that against bosses? Considering most of the time we are dealing single target damage and we could possibly obtain the charges using Bloodrage maybe, or using Tempests binding.

What would be your advise?

It is a very good tree. It uses two more points than my tree, but when reducing it to the same size as my, it still has about the same life pool as I have with the green dream. The damage output without the green dream in this tree is a tiny bit lower than the damage output I have with the green dream. However, this is by me replacing the jewel slots with jewels equal to my jewel rolls and those aren't exactly budget either.

So this tree recieves about the same results as my tree. What you lose is whirling blade speed and cast speed. On bosses without spawns, your tree output more damage than the green dream tree. Only downside is that you can't use doedre's elixir to trigger cloaked in savagery and tiny bit lower resist. Overall very good tree, which some might consider better than my tree, but we are talking % margin, where there difference is close to null except on non spawning bosses!

Using blood rage on this build doesn't feel so nice as the build is about chilling and blood rage, makes you stress way too much :).

Here's my 115pt finessing of the above tree. It maintains the Green Dream socket, while also having more life and overall better point efficiency than ChrispieD's original tree (4pts for the two northern jewel sockets vs. 6pts for the two southern ones; 38% life vs. 26% life for 7pts).

You can then spec into Blast Radius and Occultist's Dominion in the witch area for 3 more points, granting: 30% area damage, 10% AOE; 16% spell damage, 4% cast speed, and 20 INT. Or, you can get Alchemist for 3 points, giving 26% increased flask effect and 10% flask duration. (I wonder if it would round up to another projectile with the Dying Sun flask... nope, rounding up happened in 2.6 but it has since been nerfed.)

If you do grab Occultist's Dominion, you can switch the bridge (like so) for a bit more life from the 10 STR in exchange for the mana of 10 INT.

Blood Drinker and Frenetic are also reasonably close, giving 20% life and another frenzy charge.
Last edited by Hercanic on Aug 25, 2017, 4:09:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info