[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Thanks for the earlier reply. Would using the tempest binding helmet be a good idea or would the ice bite and innervate it provides mess with the skill gem setup since they're level restricted?
Hi can you tell me what i am doing wrong please? i am getting killed by high tier bosses and damage is pitiful

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/2pinki2/characters
Last edited by 2pinki2 on Aug 23, 2017, 6:52:18 PM
Would u consider this tree worse than yours??

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAP8ACSEAAHwc3A3NWfOPGu08lG_E9g-r8kXvfCtQNZLzEf6PhXs2xa-nogDG2MBmshkmlVXGVki3PmZUm7WExfAfPC2Mz18_cYXVpqyq7w4Esz38mjv2SDwFjDbYvVBHZ5sczh8CwzpyqdgkWGPPejIB_grsOIPbFCAaOIKbYeKmVyLqsUKDXyo4cg-QVf5UJIsnLwQH5FGa4EWdU1IWv8aupwhVS5_fg8xN4zpYOuHr7q4-na4abDbpJKoWb-NqvOpqQwj0bRki9GwLkydTNVBCvoqhL0yz0B_v64nYaFjXluQi2t0snBBYh2WvtzI0mFcW6eoQJDe_CPhfX9AhkAAAAAAA

Got 12% extra life, chaos resist, Int and a bit more damage and mana, could possibly try a MoM version? Lost some Dex, resists, armor and evasion.

I know I also lost the bonus from frenzy charges obtained from the Green Dream jewel, but how important is that against bosses? Considering most of the time we are dealing single target damage and we could possibly obtain the charges using Bloodrage maybe, or using Tempests binding.

What would be your advise?
IGN - GODcerate
Last edited by troler123 on Aug 24, 2017, 1:39:20 AM
"
Kilsum wrote:
whats the pantheon god powers like which one would be best?

Very good question of course! Gonna stick the answer to first page:
Major:
- Soul of solaris on bosses without spawns
- Soul of lunaris when clearing maps and bosses with spawns
Minor:
- Soul of tukohama minor god if I wanna AFK.
- Soul of gruthkul minor god if I wanna clear actively.
- Soul of Yugul on elemental reflect map for extra safety.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
vildbur wrote:
what gems whould you use for a 5 link- Belly ?

Drop firepen.
"
Lavitz323 wrote:
Thanks for the earlier reply. Would using the tempest binding helmet be a good idea or would the ice bite and innervate it provides mess with the skill gem setup since they're level restricted?

Since ice bite and innervate are supports, they do now affect the lvl restriction of cast when damage taken. The helmet is optimal for increasing the output of the afk part of the build and providing frenzy charges. Dropping magma orb setup in it to go kaom's heart is not recommended however.
"
2pinki2 wrote:
Hi can you tell me what i am doing wrong please? i am getting killed by high tier bosses and damage is pitiful

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/2pinki2/characters

Get eye of innocence. You are dropping potential 70% increased damage and 40% increased cast speed from mokou's embrace by not using eye of innocence. Eye of chayulas effect can be replaced by brine king pantheon if you really liked not getting stunned.

Use slower projectiles on bosses and keep your distance from bosses with one shot mechanics, like malachai and dominus. Craft life on your helmet. Consider changing fire pen to empower for 1 more chain or getting +2 chains on helmet.
"
troler123 wrote:
Would u consider this tree worse than yours??

Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AAkAAP8ACSEAAHwc3A3NWfOPGu08lG_E9g-r8kXvfCtQNZLzEf6PhXs2xa-nogDG2MBmshkmlVXGVki3PmZUm7WExfAfPC2Mz18_cYXVpqyq7w4Esz38mjv2SDwFjDbYvVBHZ5sczh8CwzpyqdgkWGPPejIB_grsOIPbFCAaOIKbYeKmVyLqsUKDXyo4cg-QVf5UJIsnLwQH5FGa4EWdU1IWv8aupwhVS5_fg8xN4zpYOuHr7q4-na4abDbpJKoWb-NqvOpqQwj0bRki9GwLkydTNVBCvoqhL0yz0B_v64nYaFjXluQi2t0snBBYh2WvtzI0mFcW6eoQJDe_CPhfX9AhkAAAAAAA

Got 12% extra life, chaos resist, Int and a bit more damage and mana, could possibly try a MoM version? Lost some Dex, resists, armor and evasion.

I know I also lost the bonus from frenzy charges obtained from the Green Dream jewel, but how important is that against bosses? Considering most of the time we are dealing single target damage and we could possibly obtain the charges using Bloodrage maybe, or using Tempests binding.

What would be your advise?

It is a very good tree. It uses two more points than my tree, but when reducing it to the same size as my, it still has about the same life pool as I have with the green dream. The damage output without the green dream in this tree is a tiny bit lower than the damage output I have with the green dream. However, this is by me replacing the jewel slots with jewels equal to my jewel rolls and those aren't exactly budget either.

So this tree recieves about the same results as my tree. What you lose is whirling blade speed and cast speed. On bosses without spawns, your tree output more damage than the green dream tree. Only downside is that you can't use doedre's elixir to trigger cloaked in savagery and tiny bit lower resist. Overall very good tree, which some might consider better than my tree, but we are talking % margin, where there difference is close to null except on non spawning bosses!

Using blood rage on this build doesn't feel so nice as the build is about chilling and blood rage, makes you stress way too much :).
Last edited by ChrispieD on Aug 24, 2017, 3:45:35 AM
are we going for the green or blue dream jewel ?
in the pastbin for 3.0 its the blue but in your guide its the green
"
vildbur wrote:
are we going for the green or blue dream jewel ?
in the pastbin for 3.0 its the blue but in your guide its the green

Green, I changed to the right one yesterday or something. I accidentally had the wrong one from when GGG decided they wanted to give powercharges 4% more spell damage.

So green dream.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info