[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

Great build :x (Tried it on my other account)

... or at least it was great until my game stopped working after using it.. everytime i run a map it says: "Game has stopped working closing now" or some shit cause of too huge lag's x_x

ByeBye 3 ex
have you considered using Vall Breach? (it can go in place of vaal haste) it gives massive damage boosts with all the ignites, i find it almost impossible to replace honestly
first of all, thanks for the build, I really love it. Secondly, I really want to try a full CWDT setup but I dont know which gems should I put in my chest and is there any consequence if I use a full CWDT setup? Any recommendation?
6% ele pen or should I change a scepter with increase ele damage?
Last edited by Warallen on Apr 23, 2017, 9:28:33 AM
Since we have very little in the "increased damage department" I believe 40% increase is better than 6% penetration.

However, this is a veryy decent scepter so you might as well keep it. Flat Fire Damage to Spells saves you the Avatar of Fire keystone... and a pretty high roll at that.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 23, 2017, 6:47:41 PM
"
Warallen wrote:
first of all, thanks for the build, I really love it. Secondly, I really want to try a full CWDT setup but I dont know which gems should I put in my chest and is there any consequence if I use a full CWDT setup? Any recommendation?

While it is possible to play this build entirely passive (i.e. leave it all to CWDT) you may find the clear speed somewhat disappointing... and the more spells you trigger the laggier it gets. ;)
Just wondering if anyone has tried     The Retch, Rustic Sash in the build. I have capped my resists.. and have a legecy Vessel of Vinktar, seems to work really well with use of the potions in this build.

Just curious if anyone else has done it yet and opinions if they thing it would work.

Thanks,

I love the builds. Also playing "Stun it All."
whats the recommended gem setup in a 6L belly? If not using vortex
Last edited by luosrevo on Apr 25, 2017, 4:29:06 PM
"
nooky_ wrote:
if my goal is T16/Shaper, what kind of budget am I looking at here?

Haven't tried shaper and wouldn't really recommend doing him with this build. Check poe.trade to check the core items 2x essence of hysteria, razor of the seventh sun, eye of innocence. To kill guardians I would recommend vaal RF. Check the "behind the scenes" clip about vaal RF for more info and for a budget 6l chest option that ran for about 25c, which is random 6l white chest with some es on it crafted with deafening essence of greed. Off hand slots with dual doryani's are also needed, which runs for 10c+ for both.

But watch the clip to understand what makes it kill the guardians.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
bryanbergan28 wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has tried     The Retch, Rustic Sash in the build. I have capped my resists.. and have a legecy Vessel of Vinktar, seems to work really well with use of the potions in this build.

Just curious if anyone else has done it yet and opinions if they thing it would work.

Thanks,

I love the builds. Also playing "Stun it All."

Makes me very happy to hear that you are enjoying my builds :)

As for the retch, well, the belt increases the duration by 60% and gives you movement speed and life. This is a nice thing. However, the chaos damage portion makes no difference to our build. For that you need slayer ascendancy endless hunger+vaals pact, and that would destroy our build.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Apr 26, 2017, 5:18:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info