[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

"
tomay wrote:
Text about how fun it is to cook eggs :D.

Glad you enyojed the build :D. I assume s**t will hit the fan when the new patch notes hit us :D.

I might also try lightning nova and ice nova, good tip. Might increase clear speed.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Nov 26, 2016, 8:12:05 AM
"
BruceWirris wrote:
"
cbcgarmindo wrote:
hi, iam planning use this build on breach league, i read your damage dealer skill from fireburst on sceptre, and i assume we dont get that essence on breach league, so what item or gem do you suggest to cover that damage loss. sorry bad english.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1770577

They are retaining essences for Breach league and I don't see any mention of removing the fire burst one. Technically this build should be mostly untouched if I'm not mistaken?

Let's not celebrate too soon! I would be very, very suprised if this build doesn't get nerfed heavily.

All we know is that they will keep the essence system divided by 6.

They could always nerf things like this:
- Fireburst chance to activate is not 0.000012% on hit and does 64% of its previous damage
- extra chance to ignite on the helmet
- How eye of innoscence works, eg. take 1000 fire damage on killing ignited enemy ^^
- How razor of the seventh sun works, 20% chance to recover 5% of your life on killin an ignited enemy

- Cut berserker by his knee joints in a million ways:
* Savage hits are hits that remove 99.7% of your life pool
*On save hits, you leech 0.2% of your damage (can not be combined with vaals pact)
*etc. etc. etc.
*Berserker class removed

- Forbid AFKing by making auto kill characters that stay out of town and dont move for more than 10 seconds ;)
"
need 4 more lvl for explosive impact passive.

Five passive skill points for 55% increased damage and 5% increased AoE Radius? Seems to be a rather poor investment. In comparison, only four passives would get you to Heart of Flame which offers 61% increased damage and 3% fire resistance penetration and if you feel the need for more AoE Radius (which I don't) you can always use a corrupted belt (up to 6%).

However, damage isn't really an issue with this build (OK, maybe I'm spoiled from The Taming) so I rather went for Barbarism for more HP, +1 to max fire res, etc.
"
tomay wrote:

However, damage isn't really an issue with this build (OK, maybe I'm spoiled from The Taming) so I rather went for Barbarism for more HP, +1 to max fire res, etc.

U absolutely right about heart of flame, ill take it.

But does the increase of fire resistance does not reduce 100 damage from the amulet, which in turn will make us cast spells rarely? Contrariwise I thought that you can reduce u fire res while farming easy-medium maps. Am i wrong?
Гайд на мой билд из лиги Делириум:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785326
"

But does the increase of fire resistance does not reduce 100 damage from the amulet, which in turn will make us cast spells rarely? Contrariwise I thought that you can reduce u fire res while farming easy-medium maps. Am i wrong?

The effect it would have is you getting one shot by burst fire damage, reflect damage as well and getting more lag when clearing packs as you over loop which gives screen freeze and higher risk dying of after kill effects.

If you want absolute fastest clear speed in like t10-t12 t13 ish, with not inc. fire res rolls on the maps, go with this:

Dual moku's embrace rings (you will clear faster than with taming as you get your blade vortex up faster and whirl a lot faster). Get max chance to ignite rolls or close to.

Then in your boots, instead of having CWDT-bladefall-ek, use blood rage+vaal haste+inc. duration.

With this setup the biggest bottle neck is lag.

If running higher maps, life pool on mobs get too high and you will screen freeze lag, which reduces clear speed by a lot. Taming is better here if you can afford.
"
ChrispieD wrote:
"
BruceWirris wrote:
"
cbcgarmindo wrote:
hi, iam planning use this build on breach league, i read your damage dealer skill from fireburst on sceptre, and i assume we dont get that essence on breach league, so what item or gem do you suggest to cover that damage loss. sorry bad english.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1770577

They are retaining essences for Breach league and I don't see any mention of removing the fire burst one. Technically this build should be mostly untouched if I'm not mistaken?

Let's not celebrate too soon! I would be very, very suprised if this build doesn't get nerfed heavily.

All we know is that they will keep the essence system divided by 6.

They could always nerf things like this:
- Fireburst chance to activate is not 0.000012% on hit and does 64% of its previous damage
- extra chance to ignite on the helmet
- How eye of innoscence works, eg. take 1000 fire damage on killing ignited enemy ^^
- How razor of the seventh sun works, 20% chance to recover 5% of your life on killin an ignited enemy

- Cut berserker by his knee joints in a million ways:
* Savage hits are hits that remove 99.7% of your life pool
*On save hits, you leech 0.2% of your damage (can not be combined with vaals pact)
*etc. etc. etc.
*Berserker class removed

- Forbid AFKing by making auto kill characters that stay out of town and dont move for more than 10 seconds ;)

funny grudge lol.Btw thanks for the build for my Breach league.I'm a fan of afk build like Dy'ness flame tank , Scionic flame tank.
Last edited by jojoe2526 on Nov 27, 2016, 6:16:58 AM
nvm
Last edited by tomay on Nov 27, 2016, 1:19:06 PM
One more question.
With gear u post u have 6390HP (1800HP + 255%), but in some parts of video guide u have 8150HP. How do u increase u life pool that much? Rat cage give u ~200+255%= 700HP, so u will have ~7100HP, where is another 1k hp?))

I have some problems on t16 map bosses with bonus dmg, so i think that 1500 more hp can save me)
Гайд на мой билд из лиги Делириум:
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2785326
When CrispieD is using VMS (with The Rat Cage, supposedly) the life pool is at 7k HP.

In the Uber Lab you can see that the chest looks more like Kaom's Heart which gives me about 1.9k more HP (not to mention up to 40% increased "kaboom" for Fire Burst). Sure, Kaom's has no sockets but to be honest, we don't really need the 6L self-cast BV setup, not for "full AFK" anyway.

Feelin' quite healthy now... ;)

But still not good enough to AFK the Minotaur... not even with easy map mods. :(
Last edited by tomay on Nov 28, 2016, 1:24:45 PM
What do you think of the upcoming skill gem Cast while Channelling in connection with Scorching Ray as an alternative to the current 6L BV setup. While Scorching Ray doesn't hit it does reduce the monster fire resistance by up to 24% and we can cast up to 4 high level trigger spells for Fire Burst while channeling.
Last edited by tomay on Nov 29, 2016, 1:18:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info