[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

You can use any body armour you want really, for the most part this build works fine even with a Tabula. Wall of Brambles, however, does give us very little besides decent armour rating, damage reflection does not count as hit and has thus no effect on Fire Burst.

As far as chests are concerned, BIS is either Belly of the Beast, The Rat Cage or Kaom's Heart (for the really hard hitters) as these yield the largest increase of our life pool. Armour rating is not overly important since we have very few passive skills to increase it (70% in total), most of our physical damage mitigation comes from Fortify and Basalt flasks. But if you have a nice rare chest with 100+ HP, high armour rating and maybe some resistances, that's fine too... as they say, "Every little helps." ;)
Last edited by tomay on Dec 1, 2016, 5:34:47 AM
I'm using this build on Breach and I'm getting alot of fun with, but still can't afk yet. Crappy itens and low level i think.

I'm using Blade Flurry instead Blade Vortex as spammable skill.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this, it's an awesome build!
"
johnnystfu wrote:
I'm using Blade Flurry instead Blade Vortex as spammable skill.!

Just BF? Or in combination with other spells triggered with Cast while Channelling? I'm thinking of Flameblast maybe or Incinerate with CwCH + BV + Bladefall + Firestorm + AoE (which can be replaced with Enfeeble or hi-lvl Flammability where required)
How should I interpret this?

"
Cruel: Kill all (Not recommended - save kratyn for attack speed)

Kill all, because it's not recommended to help kratyn for the attack speed

or

Kill all is not recommended, help kratyn for the attack speed

So basically, kill all or help kratyn?
Still viable if not stronger. GG
"
InFerNo_ wrote:
So basically, kill all or help kratyn?

Kill all and get the passive skill point and invest in more % increased maximum Life. Increased attack speed is a nice bonus for WB but by no means essential for this build. You can look out for some IAS on Jewels if you want.
eye of innocent, taming, I cannot find it on poe.trade
Can you recommemd any other possible amulet, ring?

Also how did you deal with dex? There is dex only on gloves in your gear. But your Flurry Boltex or faster attack lvl is 20.
Last edited by Broadmoon on Dec 7, 2016, 8:23:13 AM
"
Macromute wrote:
if not stronger. GG

Most certainly! Cast while Channelling offers a whole rake of new options for this build. Currently I'm testing the following gem setup:

Helmet: CWDT + Ice Nova + Shock Nova + Blade Vortex

Gloves: CWDT + Flame Surge + Ethereal Knives + Arctic Armour

Boots: CWDT + Clacial Cascade + Bladefall + Flammability

Chest: Incinerate + CwCH + Blade Vortex + Bladefall + Firestorm + AoE

Where required I replace AoE with hi lvl Flammability or Enfeeble (and low lvl Flamability in Boots with Vortex) which is why I went with Incinerate instead of Scorching Ray. With SR the Curse will be cast too far off, and Incinerate can proc Fire Burst while SR cannot. I have also toyed around with Flameblast which is not bad for mobs (and looks so cool :) but Incinerate works much better on single targets because of the insane amount of hits.
"
tomay wrote:
"
johnnystfu wrote:
I'm using Blade Flurry instead Blade Vortex as spammable skill.!

Just BF? Or in combination with other spells triggered with Cast while Channelling? I'm thinking of Flameblast maybe or Incinerate with CwCH + BV + Bladefall + Firestorm + AoE (which can be replaced with Enfeeble or hi-lvl Flammability where required)

I'm using just Blade Flurry for sustain trought hight dps, because my low HP atm. But I really liked your idea of Flameblast/incinerate with CwCH and other spells. GOna try it!

"
tomay wrote:
"
Macromute wrote:
if not stronger. GG

Most certainly! Cast while Channelling offers a whole rake of new options for this build. Currently I'm testing the following gem setup:

Helmet: CWDT + Ice Nova + Shock Nova + Blade Vortex

Gloves: CWDT + Flame Surge + Ethereal Knives + Arctic Armour

Boots: CWDT + Clacial Cascade + Bladefall + Flammability

Chest: Incinerate + CwCH + Blade Vortex + Bladefall + Firestorm + AoE

Where required I replace AoE with hi lvl Flammability or Enfeeble (and low lvl Flamability in Boots with Vortex) which is why I went with Incinerate instead of Scorching Ray. With SR the Curse will be cast too far off, and Incinerate can proc Fire Burst while SR cannot. I have also toyed around with Flameblast which is not bad for mobs (and looks so cool :) but Incinerate works much better on single targets because of the insane amount of hits.

Are you leveling all gems linked to CwCH to level 20?
Last edited by johnnystfu on Dec 7, 2016, 10:04:34 AM
"
Broadmoon wrote:
eye of innocent, taming, I cannot find it on poe.trade
Can you recommemd any other possible amulet, ring?

Eye of Innocence is a rather essential requirement really. Since it can only drop from the Guardian of the Phoenix it might be a few more days until it becomes widespread available. The Taming is an utterly expensive high end item and should be the least of your concerns, this build works perfectly fine without it, just use Emberwake and Mokou's Embrace (or 2x Mokou's Embrace).

"
Broadmoon wrote:
Also how did you deal with dex? There is dex only on gloves in your gear. But your Flurry Boltex or faster attack lvl is 20.

Eye of Innocence has up to +24 Dex. Then I have +42 Dex on gloves making it a total of 160 Dex which allows me to use any green lvl 20 gem.

If you're really struggling for Dex, just grab the 30 Dex node near Tireless and refund it later.
Last edited by tomay on Dec 7, 2016, 10:09:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info