[3.0] AFK Gone Cheap - AFK up to T16 guardians||Shaper killed || 3.0 balls video montage!

How's this build looking for 2.5.0 Chrispie?

The patch notes are out and It looks like we're in the clear so far.
"

I came here to ask about this, I tried this build in EHC and was having a blast, and was looking forward to making this build next league as well once I got some money to spend. I think this build is affected by it thought, because Blade Vortex is what we used in our 6L and was used to stack ignites up and get it rolling.
"
BruceWirris wrote:

It seems all Good. Just need 2 replace Main skillnad blade vortex. I am thinking blade flurry or maybe schorching Ray cast while channeling, depends on what hit the fastest and feels best. Seems like the nerf hammer was focused on killing all flask builds, which I dig.
IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
"
ChrispieD wrote:
I am thinking blade flurry or maybe schorching Ray cast while channeling, depends on what hit the fastest and feels best.

Blade Flurry does hit and thus contribute to our Fire Burst trigger rate. Scorching Ray doesn't (DoT) but can reduce the monster fire resistance by up to 24% which certainly helps at bosses with inherently high elemental resistances.

Witch Scorching Ray the only means to actively proc Fire Burst will be the spells linked with CwCh, this probably doesn't matter much because the clear speed of this build is still very good if you whirl around the place and let CWDT work its magic. ;)
I'm thinking about trying this build out in a party. The issue is that another player will play a tri-curse build and won't be applying Flammability. Will this build lose much from not being able to use Flammability?

He will run Vulnerability, which I guess is goood if we inflict burn...
Vulnerability is a poor choice. The Burning damage inflicted by Fire Burst can be ignored, it does very little in terms of kill speed and since it's DoT we don't leech anything from it.

If your friend wants to be of help he'll better be cursing high level Flammability and Elemental weakness... and Enfeeble where required.

Temporal Chains will increase the Burning duration but on the other hand slowing them down might prove counterproductive for this build as we will proc a lot less of our CWDT goodies.

Warlord's Mark will grant more Leech but that's not really an issue with Cloaked in Savagery.

Assassin's Mark only helps if you're not using Emberwake.
hello

i dont understand the gem linked in the armor
there is no cwdt gem
so do we cast manually?
Yes, currently we cast Blade Vortex in the armour manually... it helps triggering Fire Burst and gives some Leech actively. However, this is by no means required, you can equip Kaom's Heart for a massive HP boost, whirl around the place, and entirely rely on CWDT for Fire Burst proc... or add another CWDT spell combo to your liking in your chest. It all works just fine.
1 question. What is your res by now?
"
tomay wrote:
Yes, currently we cast Blade Vortex in the armour manually... it helps triggering Fire Burst and gives some Leech actively. However, this is by no means required, you can equip Kaom's Heart for a massive HP boost, whirl around the place, and entirely rely on CWDT for Fire Burst proc... or add another CWDT spell combo to your liking in your chest. It all works just fine.

thx for reply.so basicly we csn use any armor with good hp

i wonder if we use wall of bramble?
it has 40% reflect
is it good enough ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info